Job descriptionStuDocu was founded on the principle that equal access to study materials reduces inequality between students. We make it easy for students to share notes. The product was a rocket ship from day one and has shown strong product-market fit on every continent, making us a key player in the exploding EdTech space. We just received a $50 million Series B investment so we’re in rapid growth and scale mode, and we need serious talent to help us make it happen.
We've tested a few influencer marketing campaigns in the US, and their success has led us to invest more. We're looking for an analytical, process-oriented influencer marketer to scale our presence on YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, SnapChat , Reddit, or Instagram. You’ll operate with a lot of autonomy, setting your own strategy and budgets, and reporting to the US Market Lead.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- You’re our first full-time influencer marketing hire, so your first responsibility will be to audit our previous campaigns and our market, create a vision for how far we can take influencer marketing, and define the roadmap that will get us there.
- You’ll be measured by the impact of influencer marketing on acquiring study notes at our target schools and universities.
- Autonomously manage the execution of day-to-day influencer marketing across YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, SnapChat and Instagram: finding and evaluating potential influencers; creating marketing collateral and pitching; negotiating deals; coordinating campaigns and maintaining relationships; reporting on performance
- Document and optimize an influencer marketing playbook with lean processes and concise standard operating procedures.
- Work with the Marketing Team in The Netherlands to align your strategy with other marketing channels, especially our performance marketing strategies.
- Report your success, failures, and learnings to the whole company.
- Proactively upskill yourself and contribute to other people’s projects to ensure StuDocu operates with best practices in everything we do.
Why you are going to love it here:
- The US business represents a massive growth opportunity for StuDocu and you will have a direct impact on the future of business.
- You will help drive the strategy, budget, and process of building the US influencer partnerships program.
- We are flexible, ambitious, and eager to learn - bringing your own ideas to the table is exactly what we need!
- You will have opportunities to come to join the team in Amsterdam for onboarding and other relevant events!
- Great benefits include a competitive salary, medical, company equity, etc.
- This role will be remote and based in the US (preference to East Coast Time Zone as collaboration with AMS time zone will be common).
- 2+ years of experience working with influencers (sourcing, vetting, and managing) across at least two of these social media platforms: YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, Snapchat, Reddit, or Instagram.
- Deep knowledge of how to market to Millennials and Gen Z in the US.
- An analytical mind; the ability to compile, read, interpret data, and make recommendations based on your analysis.
- Process-driven approach to building scalable playbooks.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, assimilate information, analyze problems and implement solutions quickly.
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills to get to know influencers and other key community members you will interact with frequently.
- Humble with a hustler’s mindset; a willingness to do the tedious work, travel, or go the extra mile if necessary to get the job done.
- Deep understanding of Facebook, Snapchat, YouTube, Reddit, TikTok, and Instagram, including design, functionality, userbase, etc.