Job ID: 8601
Would you like to join the largest market data team in the Nordics? Handling a complex setup of internal stakeholders and external data providers? Managing real-time data entitlements, exchange reports and sourcing requests? We are now looking for an Analyst to take ownership and responsibility for handling internal data requests and managing our entitlement systems.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Data Licensing team. We add value by managing all market data related contracts and by enabling the business to get the necessary data. As the Analyst, you will play a valuable role in supporting business and operations regarding their data needs, and by fulfilling our contractual obligations towards our data providers and exchanges.
What you’ll be doing:
- Real-time data entitlements and maintenance of the systems
- Exchange reporting
- Pro-active engagement with internal stakeholders in regard to data and terminals
- Vendor management
- Act as trusted business advisor
You'll join an international team of colleagues with a variety of backgrounds and skills. We work best if we have a variety of abilities, but we also need a joint passion for data management. The role is based in Copenhagen or Stockholm.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have very good communication skills and can discuss business requirements and relate to people from all parts of the organisation
- Work well with others and always act with the stakeholders needs and Nordea's interest in mind
- Are self-driven, pro-active, analytical, action- and result oriented - You enjoy working in a dynamic team-oriented environment
Your experience and background:
- Master’s degree (MSc) or other relevant education (finance, legal, tech)
- Knowledge, insight and understanding of Market Data and the Market Data community
- Full understanding of Nordea Markets
- A superior level of English, spoken and written
- Great Excel skills
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 13/05/2022. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Marc Sommer by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.