Aon is currently recruiting a associate consultantto join our team in Beijing.
About AonAon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
- Support and participate in talent, rewards, performance related consulting projects
- Understand clients demands, and be able to answer client questions with supervision from project manager
- Deliver data analysis through consulting projects
- Support projects daily work
- Post-graduate degree in Business, Human Resources, Finance, Economics or equivalent
- With Innovative thinking, and good problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical and organizing skills
- Customer focus and good team cooperation spirit
- Hardworking, independent and self-motivated, able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both English and Mandarin
- Familiar with PPT, Excel or other data analysis software
How to ApplyYour opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
We Offer YouA competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague ExperienceEvery day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development. 2499264