Project delivery and Installation
- Responsible for Installation capacity planning and accountable for optimized resource (people and tools) utilization
- Actively monitors and reports installation performance, ensures action on deviations
- Supports Installation Supervisors to maintain and manage installation schedules and costs
- Is responsible for continuous improvement of safety, quality and productivity
- Is responsible for managing the quality of installation subcontractors
- Supports Supervisors with customer interaction on site as well as with installation related customer disputes and escalations managementLeadership / People management
- Manages the competence, activities and performance of Installation Supervisors
- Proactively manages the capacity of his/her team as per the decisions made in the Sales and Operations planning process
- Performs site and process audits within his/her team to ensure compliance with installation methods, safety policies and KONE Way / locally agreed practicesOperations management
- Ensures that both KONE and subcontracted installers are trained, certified, competent and capable to carry out their work
- Is responsible for making sure that the safety and quality audits are carried out
- Is responsible for the development of supervisors, Installers and Field Trainers and installation admins.
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
Read more on www.kone.com/careers