In the past years, GROHE has evolved from a mere hardware manufacturer into a driving force of digital transformation within the sanitary industry, offering Smart Home products based on the Internet of Things (IoT). Within the LIXIL Group multiple teams around the world are working on exciting projects to create new value propositions and business models based on Artificial Intelligence of Things (AIoT).
The SenseGuard Team based in Düsseldorf is an independent corporate startup within the LIXIL Group. The international team is working on water security solutions around the smart water controller GROHE Sense Guard, helping Insurance Companies to reduce water damage costs and shifting their business model from claim management to damage prevention. In 2018 and 2019 the team secured a place among the Top 100 Insurtechs in the Digital Insurance Agenda.
- First contact/ responsible for incoming customer support requests (on our helpdesk and by phone) in Germany
- Evaluating customer support requests and assigning to the relevant support level (1st, 2nd, 3rd level incl. decision on needed onsite visits)
- Acting as the Voice of the Customer, reporting and acting on observed areas for improvement, addressing complex technical issues
- Tracking customer support issues, clustering by highest priority and forwarding needed product enhancements and problem/bug solving to the development teams
- Training of external collaboration partners for onsite customer support for software and hardware
- Performing onsite visits when required
- Actively seeking solutions to customer needs, communicating trends to leadership, and suggesting innovative solutions on behalf of the customer experience
- Assisting with customer communication and support during critical launches
- Making sure internal knowledge reference pages and external FAQs are updated
- Experience in Customer Service for technical products with a passion for customer advocacy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptionally strong customer handling, conflict resolution, and problem-solving skills; focus on quality in customer experience
- Strong experience and knowledge in Web Technologies, Smart Home Devices and the Internet
- Experience in ticketing systems (e.g. Jira) and analyzing tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Good understanding of water piping and household devices such as pressure reducers and filters
- Experience taking ownership and driving resolution on escalated customer issues
- Fluency in English and German (Dutch as a plus)
- Competitive compensation package
- Work remotely from wherever you have a fast internet connection or meet with colleagues in our Düsseldorf office. We care about your contribution, not your location.
- Grow your career in an agile, innovative, and open-minded working atmosphere with highly skilled and motivated colleagues from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Team development budget for training, courses, coaching, conferences, books, etc.
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Access to GROHE gym and showers for bike-commuters
- Company-wide events and regular BBQ get-togethers at the Rhine, just a few meters away from the office
- Be part of a fast-growing and cutting-edge company that makes a positive impact in the world
If you want to know more about our products and services check out senseguard.com or the GROHE Sense page on LinkedIn. And if you want to get a feeling of what kind of working environment we aim to create, we recommend you read the following books: Inspired (Marty Cagan), The Lean Startup (Eric Ries) & Sprint (Jake Knapp)
Interested? Then we are looking forward to your application.
Mrs. Diksha Singla