Are you dreaming about your future in digital innovation management? Are you interested in supporting the development of new, digital business models? Are you fluent in English and one of the following languages Finnish or Danish? Then you are the perfect match for us! Support our SenseGuard Digital Innovation team as a Working Student Customer Service (m/f/d) and build the foundation for your career with us!
SenseGuard GmbH based in Düsseldorf is an independent corporate start-up within the Lixil Group. SenseGuard is already successful in the promising and fast-growing smart home environment and we would like to grow further. To achieve this, we are developing innovative, digital products, services and business models around our core product water in combination with Internet of Things and Smart Home. With us, you can learn how an idea is implemented until it is ready for the market.
Who are we looking for?
- Dynamic people who enjoy co-developing new ideas and markets Digital Natives with an interest in customer needs, markets and our digital future responsible students who can lead their own sub-projects and contribute their own ideas
- Creative solution finders for complex challenges
- You support our customer service team and independently work on customer requests (on our helpdesk and by phone)
- You track customer support issues, identify priorities and cluster these as needed product enhancements and problem/bug solutions for the development team
- You make sure our internal knowledge reference pages and external FAQs are updated based on current developments
- You participate in the training of external collaboration partners for onsite customer support for software and hardware
- You assist with customer communication during critical launches and updates
- You are a student of business administration, management, innovation, international business management or a comparable course of study
- You are structured, well organized and inquisitive
- You are proactive and like to take responsibility
- You speak English fluently and at least one of these languages: German, Danish, Swedish
- You have a good command of Word, PowerPoint and Excel, experience in ticketing tools (e.g. jira) and analyzing tools (e.g. Tableau) a plus
- You like to interact openly with colleagues and customers
- You are highly interested in Web Technologies, Smart Home Devices and the Internet
- Creative, dynamic, international team
- Exciting and innovative products, services and business models
- Independent work
- Discovering and experiencing new things
- Flexible working hours and an attractive salary
- Individual development
- Use of our diverse employee offers
- Global tasks and corresponding room for development
- The option to work remotely
If you want to know more about our products and services check out senseguard.com or the GROHE Sense page on LinkedIn. And if you want to get a feeling of what kind of working environment we aim to create, we recommend you read the following books: Inspired (Marty Cagan), The Lean Startup (Eric Ries) & Sprint (Jake Knapp)
Interested? Then we are looking forward to your application.
Mrs. Diksha Singla