Position:Field Sales Representative
Are you passionate about driving purposeful technology innovation? If so, Arrow Electronics currently has an exciting opportunity for a Field Sales Rep for the Plymouth market.
Arrow Electronics is a Fortune 102 company, globally headquartered in Denver, CO with 18,000 employees worldwide. Arrow brings technology solutions to a breadth of markets, including telecommunications, information systems, transportation, medical, industrial and consumer electronics. We serve as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers, and commercial customers through a global network.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Demand creation - Using your experience in the electronic components industry to define critical markets and new customers in the assigned sales territory
- Promoting and selling the Value Add, Supply Chain, and Full Life Cycle programs offered by Arrow.
- Planning your sales strategy and developing key internal and external relationships to a ensure a strong foundation for solution selling.
- Establishing and fostering relationships with customers to win design opportunities and deal with existing business challenges.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction related to supply chain management and other value-added services.
- Developing strategic plans for all assigned accounts, selling and marketing the full set of Arrow offerings incorporating in-depth knowledge of Arrow’s key supplier lines.
What We Are Looking For:
- Innovative self-starters who are willing to challenge the status quo.
- In-depth understanding of the electronic components industry.
- Lighting experience preferred but not required.
- A Bachelor’s degree preferred, plus 3-5 years of field sales experience.
- Current or recent industry experience and knowledge of the assigned market/territory (e.g., customers, competition).
- Experience selling value add, supply chain, and full life cycle services.
- Experience developing sales strategy
- Proven ability to articulate complex strategies and able to execute them.
- In-depth understanding of pricing programs and models within the electronics industry.
- Experience interacting with vendors and customers in a technical and engineering environment.
- Experience preparing comprehensive internal quarterly business reviews (iQBR), presenting strategic plans and implementation steps to grow sales, demand creation, and improve customer service, and ability to lead regular QBRs with major customers that unlock additional sales opportunities.
- Proficiency in sales tracking systems, SalesForce.com, Oracle
What’s in it for you:At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And More!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:$61,400.00 - $119,169.07
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.