Systems EngineerLocation: Israel
Why should I choose Juniper?
This is such an exciting time to be involved in the IT industry. Digital transformation is everywhere, with technologies such as Multi-Cloud, Automation, IoT, AI/ML and 5G driving the next waves of innovation. Juniper Networks is at the heart of this transformation with its industry leading technologies that are ever more software defined, helping to solve the most complex issues in connectivity.
The Systems Engineer will support the sales of Juniper products and solutions in Israel.
The Systems Engineers are a critical component of the Juniper sales team and have a primary responsibility to assist the account team organization with technical sales activities in new and existing opportunities. Systems Engineers have in-depth, hands-on experience on Juniper's products and solutions as well as competitor's knowledge, and can demonstrate solid networking skills to end customers and business partners. Systems Engineers play an important role in the sales cycle by understanding customers’ requirements, designing and testing Juniper solutions, delivering sales presentations, presenting in-depth technical information about products and services, conducting product demonstrations and responding to RFP's and RFI's.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain Core competency on Juniper’s entire product line and technologies:
- Expert-level technical and marketing knowledge in Routing, Data-Center, Security and LAN Campus as they relate to Juniper’s products and solutions as well as industry shifts (SD-WAN, SaaS, Openstack, SDN controllers, …)
- Knowledge of Juniper’s key competitors’ products and solutions.
- Work with Account Managers to identify, qualify, and develop opportunities within the account.
- Contribute to the development of account plans with the sales team and leverage the account plans to further achieve business and revenue objectives.
- Provide both strategic and day to day technical expertise supporting the account sales.
- Provides technical support in sales presentations, in a very competitive and challenging sales environment, including setting up a technical customer agenda.
- Act as subject-matter expert in pre-sales design reviews and serve as authoritative consultant to customers and partners.
- Participate with SE peers to lead the design and architecture of IP networking and security solutions. Understands, develops and delivers solutions to customer's business, in line with their technical needs. Qualify the technical challenges and requirements in order to create superior solutions in competitive environments by leveraging all aspects of Juniper’s product line.
- Provide timely feedback to Juniper Networks product managers to help drive customer-focused solutions.
- Develop accurate and relevant test plans together with their SE peers, in order to build POC (Proof Of Concept) labs, as part of the sales cycle.
If you have:
- Solid hands on experience in Routing, Data-Center, Security and LAN Campus Switching in Enterprise environment
- Hands on experience on controllers, hypervisors, SD-WAN is a plus
- Automation skills
- Knowledge of Juniper Product line is highly desired
- Positive attitude, a desire to learn new technologies and the ability to handle interruptions, in a very challenging environment.
- Strong pre-sales and/or professional services engineering experience and presenter skills in vendor/reseller/partner
- Strong understanding of today’s Enterprise business challenges
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong interpersonal skills and desire to work in a dynamic and fast-pace environment
- The ability to work autonomously and be self-motivated
We would like to learn more about you!