Our people love the exciting and meaningful work they do, the cutting-edge resources and technology they have access to, the benefits we offer and the great community we’ve built. Want to join them?MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES IN THE BUSINESS:
Our vision is to create a world-class business development and marketing capability for Kainos, fuelled by a diverse range of highly talented and motivated professionals working collaboratively and innovatively to ensure we continue our growth trajectory.
We do this via an open and supportive environment where colleagues can share information, learn from one another, and excel in their own career. With consistent ways of working aligned to industry best practice, we build sustainable and predictable sales pipelines for our market-leading offerings.
As a Sales Development Representative (Associate) in Kainos, you will initiate long-standing relationships with prospective customers and executive sponsors. You will support in employing effective selling strategies to successfully position the Kainos Smart tool.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting prospecting and opportunity qualification activities – you will assist others (as well as working independently where appropriate) to engage with prospects through multiple mediums such as outbound calling, email and social media.
- Tailoring your approach – you will understand the buyer persona of prospects and tailor your approach to effectively engage them.
- Developing Kainos as a business – you will assist to generate new leads and progress assigned leads with a view to these maturing into sales opportunities.
- Being an external Kainos ambassador - you will be expected to competently describe Kainos and its offerings at a high level to prospects. You will formally present to prospects and customers in a manner that positions Kainos as a professional and market leading supplier.
- Building trust with prospects – you will build direct relationships with our customers to gain a better understanding of their challenges. Empathy, active listening, being responsive and creative all play a part here.
- Delivering against our targets – you will deliver and exceed upon our quarterly opportunity and revenue team targets by producing a high-quality pipeline focused on net new business
- Assisting with strategic alignment – you will work closely alongside our Marketing team and Territory Managers to assist in the creating and executing demand generation for identified and prioritised strategic account lists.
MINIMUM (ESSENTIAL) REQUIREMENTS:
- A keen interest in consultative selling methodologies and a curiosity to understand the competitive landscape and customer needs to effectively position Kainos Smart
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position Kainos Smart
- Provide support for marketing activities and events
- Ability to build early stage pipeline, develop prospect accounts, call into prospect accounts, and build trusting relationship
- Capable of prioritising tasks while operating in a highly competitive and pressurised environment while meeting deadlines in accordance with business requirements
- We all work in teams here in Kainos – a proven ability to collaborate and work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to communicate and build strong and trusted relationships with a variety of stakeholders (both internally and externally)
- A self-starter who is highly motivated, confident, focussed, disciplined with a drive to succeed, whilst upholding Kainos values
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Show resilience and persistence with the ability to learn from mistakes plus guidance and coaching from colleagues
- A good team-worker who is results focused with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to manage working hours so they are aligned with the US working day as and when required
- Experience in creating and executing demand generation campaigns using technology stacks such as DiscoverOrg, ZoomInfo, SalesLoft, Sales Navigator or equivalent
- Ability to understand and effectively explain the benefits of a SaaS Automated Testing Product
- Prior experience in inside sales or sales development
- Experience of preparing and presenting content
- Previous experience of dealing with customers
- English speaking with German/multilingual desirable but not essential
- Keen interest in technology
WHO YOU ARE:
Our vision is to enable outstanding people to create digital solutions that have a positive impact on people’s lives. Our values aren't abstract; they are the behaviours we expect from each other every day and underpin everything that we do. We expect everyone to display our values by being determined in how obstacles are overcome; honest when dealing with others; respectful of how you treat others; creative to find solutions to complex problems and cooperative by sharing information, knowledge and experience. These values, applied collectively, help to produce an outstanding Kainos person, team and culture.