Job SummaryReporting to the Area Sales Manager, the Field Sales Representative will be responsible of the sales of (all Eaton e Cooper products portfolio with the only exception of Industrial Automation Products) in the area of Piemonte.
- Generating sales revenues and meet company expectations in terms of annual budget and margin
- Attend and understand technical customer needs
- Demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues
- Follow up of the necessary action plans issued by District Sales Manager
QualificationsEducation level required
- Electrical / electronic expert
Years and area of experience required
- The ideal candidate should have a background in the electrical industry minimum of 1-3 years sales experience.
- Ideally with specialist qualification in electronics or electrical field, applicants should also have a good understanding of sales, strong motivational and relationship skills.
- Good understanding of English language is also a requirement.o Machine Learning in resource constrained environments (e.g. TinyML).
What you will get from us
Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently and more reliably. Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours. Eaton’s 2020 revenues were $17.9 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 85,000 employees.
We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for our employees through our dedication to tackling some of the toughest power management challenges on the planet and by never losing sight of what matters. Our culture is built on a strong commitment to practicing our core values and supporting our employees with the tools they need to succeed. We pledge to always foster a diverse and inclusive environment, including inclusion resource groups that bring together employees who share a common purpose, interest or background. In the past year, our company has received top employment recognition by the Human Rights Campaign and almost fifty percent of our Board of Directors represented diverse groups. When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We have demonstrated our passion for sustainability with the recent announcement of cutting carbon emissions from the company’s operations by at least 50 percent by 2030. We are ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and committed to learning. We are confident we can deliver on our promise to improve the quality of life and the environment because of the attributes that our employees embody.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ES EMEA Sales and Marketing Core
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time