Position:Business Development Representative
Job Description:Arrow’s enterprise computing solutions (ECS) business is a global technology enablement company that brings innovative IT solutions to the market to solve complex business challenges. We deliver value-added distribution, business consulting, and channel enablement services to the world’s leading technology manufacturers and their channel partners that serve commercial and government markets. Please read more about us
- Responsible for the assessment of existing and potential customers, defining product needs, and sales execution. Continuous relationship development between the business area, regional teams and the manufacturers to ensure a trust and support of business objectives. Budget responsibility for all assigned business development areas.
- Defines and tracks performance for the manufacturers products and services.
- Coordinates opportunity development of both Net New as well as Existing Customers.
- Relationship management with the manufacturer’s regional staff in all Vertical markets.
What we are looking for
- 3-5 years of experience in sales
- Business Development and Sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent organization and creativity skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Public speaking and/or presentation skills
- Strong assessment/prioritization skills
- Ability to make decisions under pressure
- Ability to create positive impressions with customers, business partners and staff
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office Programs (Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint)
- College experience helpful (preferably in business, marketing, sales or similar major)
- Formal product management training helpful
What’s In It For YouAt Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.