Holidu is one of the fastest-growing travel tech companies worldwide. With more than $100M in funding to date and an international team of travel and technology enthusiasts, our mission is to finally make the search and booking of vacation rentals easy. With our search engine for vacation rentals Holidu we help travelers book the ideal accommodation for the lowest price, and through our software-and-service solution Bookiply we also support vacation rental owners in multiplying their bookings with less work. Do you want to have an impact on millions of travelers worldwide? Then pack your bag, hop on board and get ready for takeoff!
Your future teamYou will be part of the Customer Happiness team in Málaga that focuses on Bookiply, our software and service solution which helps vacation rental owners manage and distribute their properties more efficiently, on various channels. You will handle pre/post-booking requests received from both guests and homeowners and assist them throughout their journey.
Your role in this journey
- You will consult our German and English customers via phone, e-mail & Whats App and help them find their dream vacation rental.
- You will support our customers in the booking process, with cancellations and rebookings.
- You will communicate with our partners to provide the best customer service possible and solve all of our customers’ challenges.
- You will be the voice of the customer and transfer customer requirements & potential issues to the product team to help improve the Bookiply product every day.
- You will play an active part in finding ways to continuously improve our customer satisfaction score.
- You will intensively cooperate with Product, Sales and Account Management for developing guest / homeowner experience.
Your backpack is filled with
- Fluency in German and English.
- Friendly team work oriented personality and strong communication skills.
- Customer focused mindset with good problem solving skills.
- First experiences in customer service, in the hotel industry or as a sales representative are a plus.
- Willingness to work at weekends (with balance days during the week or additional holidays).
Our adventure includes
- Have an impact on the millions of people using our product every month.
- Grow with responsibility from day 1 and develop yourself further through regular feedback, workshops and knowledge exchange.
- Use your personal development budget and 2 extra days off to enhance your professional skills by visiting conferences, buying books, attending courses and more.
- Connect and have fun with international, diverse and yet like-minded people at work, regular events and weekly office days with your team.
- Get to know the world with our flexible home office policy and the opportunity to work from other local offices.
- Go travelling for 23 vacation days with interesting discounts on our Bookiply properties.
- Get a sneak peek at the adventure that awaits you on Instagram .
Want to travel with us?Apply online on our career page! Your first travel contact will be Irene from HR.
We champion diversity in every aspect of life. We encourage applications from all genders, corners of the world and individual backgrounds. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.