We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as an Intern Field Marketing, Iberia & LATAM.
The Team:The Demand Generation team creates demand for Celonis at scale with programmatic campaigns and Account Based Marketing execution consisting of a repository of global and field programs that fits the needs of each market, segment and team, delivering integrated, account/persona centric customer journeys along the entire funnel and making our community of customers our best advocates and speakers. Included in this team are Field Marketing, Global Campaigns, and Digital Marketing.
You will be joining the Field Marketing Team for the Iberia & LATAM region based in Madrid, reporting to the Senior Field Marketing Manager of this region.
The Role:The Field Marketing Intern supports the the entire demand generation execution.
Become part of the field marketing team in Iberia & LATAM to support in the rollout of demand generation programs in Portuguese and Spanish, as well as the organization of Celonis flagship events! You will support the planning, creation, execution and follow up of demand generation activities after conducting preliminary research. Working closely with the regional sales and extended marketing teams, you will carry out account-based marketing plans as well as industry campaigns. An exciting role in a central function at Celonis allows you to participate in the further development of one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe.
We want to offer you hands-on experience and a steep learning curve with a high level of self-responsibility as a fully-fledged team member in our Madrid office. Therefore, we require at least 6 months of availability for this role.
The work you’ll do:
- Support with the execution of the field marketing part of the demand generation plan by helping implementing and localizing global persona campaigns & local initiatives that contribute in the creation of a multi-channel marketing strategy that includes, but not limited to, events and round tables (digital or physical), account-based marketing, partner marketing (co-sell and thru), email campaigns, third-party partnerships, customer and community marketing (Celopeers), reference marketing.
- Assist in the localization of assets to Portuguese, reviewing, adapting or creating copy for campaigns, events and programs in Brazil and Portugal.
- Collaborates closely with the global digital marketing team to support the execution of campaigns in Portuguese & Spanish via digital channels (email, LinkedIn etc) and also works in tandem with global programs to execute local flavor of global campaigns in the region.
- Works with the corporate marketing teams, ensuring consistency of message and brand, in localizing, adapting and executing corporate campaigns
- Works closely with the regional sales and partner teams to execute, promote and follow up on the marketing programs.
Collaborates with regional peers, shares best practices and aligns with the extended marketing teams
The qualifications you need:
- Language requirements: English & Portuguese (non-negotiable), Spanish is a plus
- Have a degree in Marketing (or comparable) or Business administration
- Already have gained experience in marketing and campaign management
- Act proactively, enjoy creative work, and have the ability to multitask while working in a fast-paced team environment
- Have exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- Are characterized by strong communicational skills and enjoy interacting with different stakeholders
- Are very engaged and visionary and want to actively drive the Celonis Process Mining technology forward
- Have some experience with Salesforce and/or Pardot
- At least 6-months, full-time availability
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
About UsCelonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. .