We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a DevOps Engineer!
The Data Lake Team focuses on delivering scalable and reliable data storage and processing solutions. As part of the EMS Data Platform, we enable customers to store and process unlimited amounts of business data while ensuring the highest security standards.
The Role:As a DevOps Engineer, you’ll be an integral part of our Data Lake team and will be responsible for building and operating a highly scalable multi-cloud Data platform. You’ll have the chance to develop automation tools and processes for operating complex production-ready data processing systems, based on Kubernetes and Vertica. You will also be a main touch-point with our support and production teams.
The work you’ll do:
- Manage and maintain our multi-cloud data platform based on Vertica
- Enhance monitoring and observability
- Automatization of administrative tasks
- Evaluation of new technologies and trends
- Support of Linux systems
- Participate in on-call duty
The qualifications you need:
- 3 years experience in a DevOps Team in an agile environment
- Deep knowledge in Terraform, Kubernetes, Ansible
- Good to have knowledge in Vertica, OpenShift
- Familiar with tools in the Kubernetes: ArgoCD, kustomize, Datadog
- Experience working with Cloud providers such as; AWS, Azure, GCP
- A Bachelors (required) or Masters degree (preferred) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or a related discipline
- Fluency in the English language, strong writing and verbal communication skills
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. .