We are TravelPerk: a fast-growing, well-funded startup that since our creation in early 2015. Backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies, including Slack, Trello, Twitter, Farfetch, Deliveroo and Delivery Hero, our team is made up of A-players from across the travel industry.
Over the past few years, we’ve been named by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We’re revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market—worth over $1.3 trillion—by simplifying the process for everyone involved.
We’re continuously growing and adapting to the situation. Because we’re innovators we have been focused on turning lemons into lemonade, during the last year we have welcomed and acquired the likes of , and Albatross to the team. From , to and of course we are shaping the future of the industry. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal—and that’s where you come in!
If you’re ready to take off with us, keep reading!
We are looking for a Workforce planner to join the Customer Care team! You will generate and modify agent schedules within Customer Service (CS) to ensure coverage and Service Level Delivery in a multi-location and multi-skill environment.
Are you a truly data-driven DNA and a strong process oriented person, possessing experience in building and rolling out efficient processes and programs, and in task automation? Let´s talk!
This role can be based from Barcelona and requires you to be in the office at least once per week.
What you will do:
- Generate and modify agent schedules within Customer Service (CS) to ensure coverage and Service Level Delivery in a multi-location and multi-skill environment.
- Work with key internal and external stakeholders across a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Identify potential gaps in schedule coverage and present schedule recommendations to the business to proactively address those gaps.
- Provide staffing requirements at an interval level, based on current volume, productivity, and shrinkage projections.
- Update on a daily basis the Workforce system with the unplanned exceptions.
- Manage the time-off and bank holidays agents request based on available slots.
- Work with CS Management to schedule shrinkage time, such as meeting, training, coaching, etc.
- Proactively, work with our real-time analyst to re-optimize daily schedules to maximize our productivity.
- Maintenance WFM software includes setup of new associates, changes to department and supervisor, and removal of associates upon resignation/termination.
- Developing a culture of continuous improvement within resource management practices on site and in the wider network.
- Develop and administer creative scheduling solutions to increase call center staffing productivity
- Develop contingency plans, direct activities during problem resolution efforts and participate in post-resolution analysis.
- Support, coach internal agents and educate global operations on WFM principles and the importance of schedule adherence.
- Develop and implement scheduling processes and procedures to support full engagement with internal data providers and stakeholders
What you need:
- Demonstrable experience going above and beyond to provide an amazing service that delights customers/agents (what we call a 7-star customer experience)
- Fundamental understanding and ability to speak to WFM/contact center metrics and terminology.
- Demonstrable experience with workforce systems such as; Agyle, Calabrio Teleopti, Aspect WFM, Nice IEX, Genesys WFM, or Verint WFM.
- Demonstrable experience with Google Sheets and MS Excel (e.g. creating spreadsheets, v- or x-lookups, index/match, pivot-tables, etc.)
- Strong people focus. You enjoy working with teams even within challenging times, and know how to make complex decisions thinking about the whole team.
- Ability to see the big picture and cascade it to the team to ensure continuous alignment with company/department goals.
- A truly data-driven DNA and a strong process orientation, possessing experience in building and rolling out efficient processes and programs, and in task automation
- A true aim to listen carefully, explore new ideas, and coach/get coached
- Flexibility to learn from what you’ve done in the past, not adhere rigidly to it.
- Strong character, perseverance, and grit. You are truly resilient and positive.
- Enjoy working as a true owner: assuming responsibility and commitment to ambitious goals and tight deadlines-
- Continuous improvement is in your blood. The bar is high but you always aim to set it higher. You keep abreast with news and updates to keep yourself informed and the company to the highest standards
- A genuine sense of ownership: you feel comfortable working outside of the comfort zone, and you are ready to go the extra mile and inspire others to do so when needed.
On top of that, you will only be the right candidate if you are:
- Honest, open and trustworthy: your peers and managers can trust you. You are a team player, don’t play political games, and care more about the team’s success than about your own career gains
- Focused and determined: You don’t let yourself be distracted. You can focus on accomplishing big wins and don’t get lost in less important ideas that are floating around
- You LOVE Travel!
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company
- Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge
- Health perks such as private healthcare or gym allowance depending on your location
- "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary
- Flexibility to work from home most of the time with core hours
- Unforgettable TravelPerk events including travel to one of our hubs
- Udemy for business account to continue your development
- Mental health support tool for your wellbeing
- Exponential growth opportunities
Flexible Work Policy
- You will need to be based in one of our hub countries, some positions are only open in specific locations
- We will require you to travel to the office hub in your country once or twice per week depending on your position
- In addition, every quarter you will be required to travel to an office hub location for up to 5 days to meet with your whole team
- We have flexible working hours to fit around your life
- Team members that want to go to the office more are welcome to!
For certain positions we can help with relocation from anywhere in the world, please let us know in your applications and we will asses wether this is possible. English is the official language at the office. Please submit your resume in English if you choose to apply.
At TravelPerk we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We don’t just accept differences—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.