We are TravelPerk: a fast-growing, well-funded startup that since our creation in early 2015. Backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies, including Slack, Trello, Twitter, Farfetch, Deliveroo and Delivery Hero, our team is made up of A-players from across the travel industry.
Over the past few years, we’ve been named by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We’re revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market—worth over $1.3 trillion—by simplifying the process for everyone involved.
We’re continuously growing and adapting to the situation. Because we’re innovators we have been focused on turning lemons into lemonade, during the last year we have welcomed and acquired the likes of , and Albatross to the team. From , to and of course we are shaping the future of the industry. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal—and that’s where you come in!
If you’re ready to take off with us, keep reading!
We are looking for a CX Analyst to join the Quality team within the Customer Care department! You main goal will be to ensure that we deliver 7-star experience to our customers. Therefore, we empower our people to think like owners and solve problems.
As a team, we are focused on continuously improving and setting new standards in customer support. Are you a proactive person, with strong attention to detail and customer focus? Let´s talk!
This role can be based from Barcelona and requires you to be in the office at least twice per week.
What you will do:
- Collect and analyse data on customer satisfaction from different metrics (CSAT, NPS, etc)
- Understand and define data requirements in support of CX initiatives
- Prepare reports for different departments or upper management.
- Design and build insight-driven alerts, reports, and dashboards to provide easy access to customer feedback across the organisation
- Analyse quantitative and qualitative data to develop actionable insights and recommendations via ad hoc reports and visualisations
- Help other teams link CX data to their operational metrics
- Find and resolve data quality problems
- Work closely with the Quality Analyst and support the Quality Specialists
What you need:
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years or more of handling and analysing CX data, preferably in a fast-paced, rapidly changing operations environment.
- Experience in customer service is required
- Knowledge of CX indicators such as CSAT and NPS
- Solid understanding of reporting procedures
- Advanced Excel / Google Sheets
- Outstanding communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills with a problem-solving ability
- Positive and patient
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as a strong technical and analytical aptitude, are required.
- Hands-on mentality
- Self-organised, proactive, and strong attention to detail
- Fluent in English.
- A bachelor's degree, or higher in CX, data analyst, or a related field, is a plus.
On top of that, you will only be the right candidate if you are:
- Honest, open and trustworthy: your peers and managers can trust you. You are a team player, don’t play political games, and care more about the team’s success than about your own career gains
- Focused and determined: You don’t let yourself be distracted. You can focus on accomplishing big wins and don’t get lost in less important ideas that are floating around
- You LOVE Travel!
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company
- Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge
- Health perks such as private healthcare or gym allowance depending on your location
- "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary
- Flexibility to work from home most of the time with core hours
- Unforgettable TravelPerk events including travel to one of our hubs
- Udemy for business account to continue your development
- Mental health support tool for your wellbeing
- Exponential growth opportunities
Flexible Work Policy
- You will need to be based in Barcelona
- We will require you to travel to the office hub in your country once or twice per week depending on your position
- In addition, every quarter you will be required to travel to an office hub location for up to 5 days to meet with your whole team
- We have flexible working hours to fit around your life, but they generally are from Monday to Fridays, from 09.00AM to 6.00pm
- Team members that want to go to the office more are welcome to!
For certain positions we can help with relocation from anywhere in the world, please let us know in your applications and we will asses wether this is possible. English is the official language at the office. Please submit your resume in English if you choose to apply.
At TravelPerk we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We don’t just accept differences—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.