Job Title: Specialist, Program Finance
Job Code: SAS20221201-75130Job Location: Palm Bay, FL
Job Description: The Mission Avionics Division in Palm Bay FL is seeking an experienced program finance analyst.Responsible for directing the financial control of large complex programs. Works as a key business partner to Program Managers and functional teams to establish and maintain the program’s financial plan, perform analyses and prepare reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines. Prepares budgets for contract work and performs and/or assists in financial analyses such as funding profiles, sales outlook, and variance analysis. Conducts detailed financial analysis that provide insight into cost and schedule health on a program to ensure financial objectives are met. Interprets performance data on a weekly and monthly basis with the goal of providing early indicators of program health. Reviews and approves recommendations for financial planning and control. Monitors program adherence to approved budget. Supports internal and external Audits.
- Support major programs including Cost Plus, with contractual Earned Value (EVMS) reporting requirements.
- Experience with Earned Value in compliance to CPR/IPMR requirements – preparation of EV deliverables, variance analysis for both internal management and customer.
- Knowledge/Experience in preparation of EV Deliverables – CPR/IPMR (All Formats), CSDR, CFSR, etc.
- Experience with MPM, Support Initial Baseline Reviews (IBR’s), Performance Measurement Baseline (PMB) including WBS, IMS, MR and development of ETC and ECAC.
- Responsible for managing, preparing, administering, and directing the control of budgets for various programs. Generate budgets, forecast funding profiles and ensure adequate funding available and within negotiated positions.
- Monitor and control cost.
- Interface with various levels of management, Program Office and functional departments to support programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting with a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Strong Excel/MS Office skills
- Must have strong planning, organizational, and analytical skills; be self-directed, proactive, and possess good communication skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Strong Understanding of Earned Value Management concepts, tools and principles
- Must be highly motivated worker, comfortable working independently in a deadline driven environment, where accountability and attention to detail are critical
- Must possess strong written and oral communication skills, project a professional demeanor, and be capable of working effectively with junior to upper level coworkers