ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
The position is part of our ambitious and dynamic Modern Oral Sweden team, and will be based in our Nordic head office in Copenhagen close to Hovedbanegården.
The team is responsible for managing two brands in the Modern Oral category on the Swedish market, making sure that they are successful, they grow and further expand its equity, and have proper consumer relevance. As part of the team, you will have an active role in building the overall brand strategy together with the rest of the team.
Once defined, you will support the development of communication campaigns for new launches and other types of activities.
Beyond the brand strategy aspect, you’re very much involved in the overall brand performance tracking, new launch evaluations and new product development. Being in Brand team also means a high level of interactions with almost all departments of the company to bring market activities to life in timely and compliant manner.
You will also join the larger Brand Oral team, where we drive the development and implementation of our Oral Nicotine products in the North Western European Countries. You’ll be given responsibility and your own projects from the beginning, allowing you to develop your career with support at every stage of the process, including on-going feedback and coaching.
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Supporting the development of the brand strategy for Sweden by bringing activities into life.
- Work closely with the Brand Team, the Insights Team and End Market Teams to ensure brand initiatives and activities are implemented according to objectives and aligned with the brand image.
- Collaborate closely with external agencies to ensure assigned brand activities are in line with the requirements of the brief while maintaining day to day communication to achieve the desired outcome.
- Analyse activation related data to generate insights, identify potential issues and propose corrective actions and/ or new activities.
- Perform tasks leading to the delivery of the products in the market - briefing for product development and closely monitoring progress and delivery with New Product Introduction team, Planning and Supply Chain.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Are you self-driven and exhibits an enterprising spirit?
- Are you up to the challenge to improve your potential?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- You finished your master’s degree in 2019 or 2020 within Marketing.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Structured with strong communication skills.
- Attention to details and feeling comfortable with multi-tasking.
- Quick learner.
- Advanced Excel and Power Point user.
- Able to perform under pressure and in a fast-changing environment.
- Experience with brand management and from working with agencies.
- Fluency in one of the Scandinavian languages is considered an advantage.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity, and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!