We're looking for an Intern Sourcing & Recruitment (m/f/x) who's passionate about recruiting and building an exceptional working environment.
With TargomoLOOP, we want to revolutionize the location intelligence ecosystem and give everyone access to geo data analysis and visualization. To be able to achieve this, we are constantly looking for bright talent in the tech and non-tech space. You should help us find these talents, inspire them to work at Targomo and develop them as employees. The internship will ideally be at least 6 months.
- Sourcing. You support our team in finding bright future colleagues.
- Screening. You will pre-screen incoming applications and suggest the next steps of the recruitment process.
- Communicate. You keep track of recruitment processes and support the HR team by communicating updates to different stakeholders.
- Create. You create job profiles in close cooperation with hiring managers and the HR team.
- Support. New team members join us every month and they have a lot of questions. You support them during the onboarding process and answer HR related questions.
- Optimize. We constantly improve our recruitment and HR processes. You have the chance to develop strategies and find the right tools for optimization.
- Learn. We want you to gain an in-depth understanding of HR work in a fast-growing start-up.
- Open minded personality
- Structured working method to keep track of both the individual processes and the bigger picture
- Ability to easily reach out to new people
- A passion for people and people analytics
- Very good communication skills and complete fluency in English
- Very good communication skills and complete fluency in German is a big plus
- Experience with conducting screening interviews
- You’re currently pursuing a Bachelors’ / Masters’ degree or you recently graduated in HR related studies
WHAT WE OFFER
- A unique challenge: Join a fast-growing company driven by science and technology. You’ll have the opportunity to help accelerate the company’s growth by supporting recruitment and employer branding initiatives.
- An open office in the heart of Berlin, with very flexible working hours and an honest remote work culture.
- English as the primary language and relocation/visa support for international colleagues.
- Fair and transparent compensation structure.
- Additional perks: Choice of provided IT equipment, fun team events, free drinks & snacks at the office, free German lessons.
- Personal career and growth opportunities.
- Apply for this position
We are Targomo, a growing technology start-up from Potsdam/Berlin that helps businesses, public organizations and geo-affine users to access the power of basic and advanced geo analytics. We offer web-based services for geographic network analysis, data visualization and route-planning for answering significant and far reaching location-based issues.
Our technology simplifies online analysis for spatial objects by applying sophisticated route planning and travel time algorithms based on OpenStreetMaps and GTFS. Initially, Targomo has its origin at the Hasso-Plattner-Institute in Potsdam, which still grants us access to the latest developments in the field of data analytics, visualization, big data and all related issues. Furthermore, we have established a strong partnership for research and development with the aforementioned. This allows us to provide technology which is one step ahead.
Our services include an open API and a stand alone web application TargomoLOOP. If you are passionate a vibrating Startup atmosphere with a lot of exciting opportunities and want to develop state of the art geo-solutions with us, we should talk. As the company is constantly growing, we are always looking for excellent people to join our friendly and high motivated team.
We are pioneering technologies that provide location-based insights, empowering businesses and communities to shape the future.