Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
Manage and execute marketing strategies within the Americas, understanding key drivers within the regions to build brand awareness, brand momentum and business growth through strong integrated initiatives with a focus on retail & wholesale marketing – reporting into Marketing Director.
The marketing manager is responsible for developing the marketing strategy and overseeing the implementation of all marketing related initiatives to support partners, inclusive of both wholesale and leased channels (local media, coop marketing, special events etc).
Work closely with global, regional and local leads including merchandising, wholesale, client engagement teams and local market teams to create coordinated marketing activation plans
- Develop annual Marketing plans for key wholesale accounts and specialty fashion doors nationwide
- Create comprehensive actions plans with the aim to maximise brand and product exposure at image building retail doors and key accounts
- Work closely across all marketing functions to drive brand and commercial goals
- Work with Marketing Director, Communications manager and regional leads to build 360° Brand and product campaigns
- Manage and implement initiatives to drive traffic and strong brand presence in key cities and ensure close connection with Client Engagement teams to provide tactical support to drive traffic and revenue goals.
- Work closely with Wholesale team to define and implement wholesale marketing strategy with key partners.
- Performance analysis of Wholesale marketing operations and recommendations to maximise ROI
- Manage budget and external agency partners
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: China Mainland || Not Applicable || Shanghai || MARKETING || CHINA - DIGITAL MARKETING || n/a ||