About Raisin UK
Raisin UK is the UK operation of Raisin DS GmbH (raisin.com). A trailblazer for open banking and the leading pan-European one-stop-shop for online savings and investments. Founded in 2013, the Berlin-based FinTech startup is a business model that the Wall Street Journal describes as “So brilliant that customers cannot say no”.
Raisin DS GmbH has quickly grown to become one of the largest financial technology companies in Europe. Since launch, Raisin has brokered over 30 billion EUR for more than 315,000 customers in 31 European countries and over 100 partner banks. Raisin is named as one of Europe's top five fintechs by the renowned FinTech50 awards and is backed by investors such as PayPal, Goldman Sachs, Thrive Capital, Orange Digital Ventures, Index Ventures and Ribbit Capital.
Based in Manchester, the Raisin UK business was established in 2012 as PBF Solutions and became part of Raisin DS in September 2017. We are a small team of 34, based in the heart of Manchester City Centre and hybrid working operating a minimum or two days a week in the office (Wednesday being our core day) and remotely at home. Over the past 4 years the UK team have built a client portfolio of over 20 partner banks and building societies, helping them to raise savings and acquire new customers. We do this through a combination of customer acquisition technology together with proven online product marketing and distribution. As Raisin UK we have helped our partners raise over £1 billion of new deposits and have on-boarded over 50,000 new consumers through our platforms.
Following the acquisition by Raisin DS GmbH, we have the financial backing and remit to substantially grow our operations across the UK thus allowing us to build upon Raisin’s reputation as the leading marketplace for savings and investments throughout Europe. Your Responsibilities
The Relationship Manager will primarily be focussed on managing day to day relationships with Raisin’s partner banks, owning or assisting the management of key accounts and project managing the addition of new banks onto the Raisin marketplace, essential to the long-term growth and success of Raisin.
You’ll be ultimately taking responsibility for owning and managing some of our key relationships and accounts on the Raisin marketplace, taking direct responsibility for the performance and reporting of those accounts and bringing new savings products to the UK consumer market.
In addition, you’ll likely be contributing to some of our ‘special projects’, be it launching new types of savings products onto the marketplace or coordinating work with the marketing team and our distribution partners. There will also be frequent travel to London and Berlin (when the world allows) and the opportunity to expand your role into other European territories and work with our wider Relationship Management and Operations teams across the EU. Your Profile
Essential skills and requirements
- At least two years experience in an account management role
- Demonstrable experiencing working in fast-paced and highly changeable environments
- Excellent organisational skills
- Happy to work autonomously
- Ability to work from our Manchester office and travel to London and Europe as and when required
- Proven interpersonal skills, able to build rapport, read situations and adapt style to the situation
- Confident in approach with bundles of enthusiasm and optimism
- Curious and willing to 'get sleeves rolled up'
- Excellence in written and verbal communications
- Confirmation as part of your application that you have a right to work in the UK
- Undergraduate degree or higher
- Previous experience in the financial services industry in a similar type role
- Experience working in a regulated or compliance-heavy industry
- Experience in an agency-style environment
- Additional language skills, such as German, French, Italian, Spanish or other European languages
At Raisin DS we take care of each other and one of our top priorities is to create an open and friendly atmosphere in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable.
As part of the Raisin UK team, you benefit from
- Investment in your development with an annual personal training budget of £1,500 and four training days to undertake your training.
- Always hungry? Breakfast, snacks, food treats, daily fresh fruit and drinks are at your disposal around the clock
- We are hybrid working, we are in the office twice a week, giving the team the opportunity to collaborate and spend time together. Wednesday is our core day in the office.
- We offer 25 days + Bank Holidays annual leave a year
- One day birthday leave to celebrate your birthday
- We offer you a company stakeholder pension
- The opportunity to experience our annual Raisin DS get togethers in exciting European cities and other team building events
We are Raisin DS, a dynamic and fast-growing fintech company that is a trailblazer for open banking in the savings and investments space.
As one of the most successful European fintech companies, we built award-winning marketplaces to help customers gain better access to competitive savings, investment, and pension products. Combined, our brands Raisin, WeltSparen, SaveBetter, Savedo, and Zinspilot, serve over half a million direct customers from over thirty European markets and the U.S.
Additionally, we partner with more than 400 banks and financial services providers to help them source stable and secure deposit funding and also enable them to offer third-party products to their customers.
Raisin DS was formed in June 2021 through the merger of leading fintech companies Deposit Solutions and Raisin. We are backed by renowned international investors such as Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, Greycroft, Headline/e.ventures, Index Ventures, Kinnevik, PayPal Ventures, Thrive Capital, Top Tier Capital Partners, Ribbit Capital, and Vitruvian Partners, as well as Peter Thiel.
We are headquartered in Berlin, and also have offices in Frankfurt, Hamburg, London, Madrid, Manchester, Milan, New York, Paris, and Zurich. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.