As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in? Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting OpportunityWe are looking for a Executive Recruitment Lead to actively lead our senior level hiring across Europe and Latin America (MELA). A key figure in the leadership team, you will translate business plans into executive hiring strategy. You will work with our senior leadership team on open requirements, whilst crafting and delivering the executive talent strategy feeding into the MELA Talent Acquisition strategy and agenda.
As an operational leader in our recruiting team, you will be charged with finding the most innovative and exciting candidates who bring a diversity of thought to all they do. You'll be responsible for guiding candidates and senior leaders through our hiring process and building talent pipelines for the future. Importantly, you will use data and analytics to provide insights to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient.
You will be a trusted advisor to the team, playing the role of a talent expert to uncover the very best talent across MELA for Ericsson. We use innovative AI tools in our daily recruitment ensuring we engage with top talent quickly with diversity and inclusivity at the heart of everything we do. You will have a spirit of continuous improvement to make sure that we continually look to the future.
This role can be based remotely across Europe.
- Own and develop the executive hiring strategy including the use of executive search firms
- Create networks for Ericsson to ensure we are built for the future
- Understand the senior leaders in our organisation and how their careers will develop with Ericsson
- Take ownership of the process, to allow our leaders to continue to have impact in their daily work
- Work with Ericsson Talent plans and market map.
- Proactively source for senior leaders
To be successful in the role you must be
- A proven leader - you recognise talent and have successfully developed others, building robust succession plans.
- A collaborator - Creative and self-motivated, you build working relationships which allows you to enthuse and influence other senior leaders.
- Action focused - able to think Strategically but also turn plans into action.
- Passionate about sourcing and recruiting for exceptional talent.
- Must have be fluent in English.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Spain (ES) || || Madrid || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 650786