Do you fancy an opportunity to join our “Inside Sales” Talent Community at Boston Scientific? Then Read on!
Please note – this is only an opportunity to join our Talent Community, it is not linked to a specific vacancy.
To continue making a positive impact on patients’ lives and improve the working environment of Healthcare Professionals, we are continuously looking for talented Inside Sales professionals who will be supporting the development and execution of supporting BSC Divisions in achieving the goals and objectives of the Divisions they represent by contacting customers through remote channels, mainly telephone.
A career with Boston Scientific is more than just a job. It’s personal. As a leader in medical science, we’re committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. If you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, courage, and spirit to make a meaningful difference, there’s no better place to build your career.
As an Inside Sales for Boston Scientific, you will be able to:
- Take responsibility of a defined territory with an assigned pool of Boston Scientific customers, including existing and potential accounts.
- Proactively contacting the assigned customers on a regular basis, mainly by phone, to promote selected products and services to achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets, as agreed with the Manager;
- Use the sales process, available systems and tools to plan, prepare and drive engagement with the customers, get commitment to buy, negotiate and close successful deals;
- When appropriate and requested, collaborate remotely with field territory managers, to support the management of existing or potential customers;
- Manage and maintain contact and customer information in the CRM tool Salesforce.com by updating and capturing strategic information
- Complete centralized administration tasks relating to all assigned customers (tender, pricing approval, etc.) in collaboration with customer services to provide seamless customer experience
To join our talent community and be successful in such a role, you would need to have:
- Experiences in Telesales, Inside Sales or selling in the field;
- Experience in Life Science Industry is plus
- Ability to use sales techniques and deal making & negotiating skills in compliance with internal processes;
- Ability to provide clear and impactful communication, verbally and through business writing. Tailor message to target audience and active listening;
- Good analytical skills and ability to develop, understand and monitor sales results and analysis using the standard reporting and tools;
- Spanish language (native speaker) and good level of English spoken and written;
Would you like to find out more? Apply now to our Talent Community today and we will come to you in a timely manner!
We would like to thank you for your application to the Talent Community at this time.
We, Boston Scientific, are an equal employment opportunity employer. We do not and will not make any personnel decisions (like recruiting, hiring, job assignments, and promotions) based on a person’s age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.