As a Fund Controller Oversight it’s your responsibility to make sure that our service providers are executing their tasks correctly. The challenge is to find a correct balance in risks and controls.
Do you have a hawks eye that spots irregularities from a distance? Then we need you!
Your impact as Fund Controller Oversight at NN
Although we have outsourced our Transfer agent and Fund accounting activities we must perform oversight to ensure processes are performed as described. This is a daily process. In case there are unclarities the service provider will reach out to us. Due to the daily flows and cut-off times these queries often require very swift action. This entails quickly getting the right people aligned to come up with the correct instruction or solution. Our actions have an immediate effect on our shareholders.
Next to that we provide extensive liquidity, holding and shareholder information to multiple internal stakeholders.
- Perform oversight on the outsourced transfer agency activities for our Lux and NL fund range
- Design and monitor key quality, productivity and risk measures and ensure that they are met or exceeded
- Ability to make sound decisions under pressure
- Root cause analysis of (recurring) issues
- Continuous improvement for operational effectiveness
Who you are
- Academic working and thinking level with minimum a bachelor degree with proven experience and (some) experience on TA (FA).
- An understanding of asset management operations and extensive experience in the Transfer Agency and Fund accounting area
- Able to demonstrate a level of (technical) understanding of the order acceptance process (Subs/Reds), a range of investment instruments, fund types and products
- High degree of analytical skills and eye for detail:
- Ability to quickly identify and measure risk
- Ability to spot trends
- Ability to make clear distinction between essentials and side issues
Your colleaguesThe Fund Controller Oversight role is part of the Outsourced Operations Control team in the Data & Oversight department.
This department consists of the following teams:
- Data Management
- Market Data Vendor Management
- Outsourced Operations Control
The Outsourced Operations Control team is very diverse in background, gender and age and consists of about 15 people.
It is important to us that you continue to develop yourself. We give you the space and the confidence to grow in your career as well as a person. We help you with:
- Plenty of training and learning opportunities in our Learning & Development Centre
- A large (international) network of colleagues who are keen to share their knowledge with you
- The autonomy to set out your own development path
Employee benefitsYou are more than a colleague and we understand that very well at NN. You have different roles in life and that involves choices. We give you the opportunity to select the employee benefits that are important to you and that match your personal situation. This includes buying additional leave, flexible working hours or working four nine-hour days. Your holiday allowance and 13th month are paid with your salary monthly, so there is no need to wait.
Because of coronavirus, all NN colleagues are currently working from home fully digitally. It is currently not yet clear when we can return to the office. The official location for this job is The Hague.
Will you be our new colleague?If you are enthusiastic about this vacancy and think that you would be a good fit for the team at NN, we would like to invite you to apply. We are very keen to find out who you are, what motivates you and what you can contribute to this role at NN.
Apply nowIf you have any questions about the vacancy or the process? You can reach out to Elise Kapper (Recruiter) via +31 6 14682729 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a permanent position. A candidate will receive a contract from NN and we are not open to interim/freelance assignments and/or candidates or recruitment agencies. Thank you very much for your understanding.