Job Number: 36999
Group: Magna Seating
Division: Magna Seating Vigo Metal
Job Type: Permanent/Regular
Magna is an innovative leader in the development and manufacturing of high quality complete seating systems. Our solution includes seating structures, mechanisms and hardware, as well as foam and trim products for global automotive, heavy truck and bus industries. Our capabilities include market and consumer research; full concept development; design and engineering capabilities; testing, validation and world-class manufacturing. Our award-winning seating solutions are developed from consumer research, finding the ease of operation to be comfortable, convenient and connected.
Coordinates quality planning including control plans, FMEA's, audit/inspection details, sample submissions and training plans for inspection. Apply measures, sampling methods, testing methodology and other procedures that ensure quality standards are met. Monitors, reports and improves customer satisfaction performance. Implements and maintains plant wide quality systems.
Reporting to the Head of Stamping Quality, he/she is responsible for achieving the quality levels required both by customers and internally, in each product under his responsibility, during their serial life stage.
- Review, modification and creation of quality documentation for mass production.
- Management with the client of the follow-up and validation of any product modification in serial life that could be susceptible to affecting quality (IM presentation, receipt of verbal acceptances, transversality to other clients, prototypes).
- Management of support requests and / or inquiries from clients.
- Implementation and monitoring of action plans in the face of daily problems posed by the client.
- Management of customer and internal non-conformities, as well as derived action plans.
- Advice to requirements of Manufacturing, Maintenance, Tooling and Methods.
- Participation and performance of internal audits, as well as the action plans derived from them.
- Monitoring and approval of invoices derived from customer complaints and alerts.
- Actively participate in the training of workers.
Health and Safety Responsibilities:
- To organize workplaces according to the health and safety legal requirements and rules.
Information Security / IT Security:
- Compliance to all Magna and Seating EU rules and guidelines specially with regards to Purchasing.
- Graduate or Engineer level.
- Greater than 1 year in a similar role.
- High English level is a must (B2 minimun).
- Experiences with Production systems (MES, SAP is desirable).
- Statistical Control Techniques.
- Interpretation of plans (ISO dimensioning).
- Stamping know-how.
- AMFE's, PCV, 8D and GDC.
- ISO TS 16949 and VDA 6.3.
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office Tools.