About AFRYAFRY is a leading international consulting and engineering firm. We bring together a wide range of services across five Divisions - Infrastructure, Industrial & Digital Solutions, Process Industries, Energy, and Management Consulting - engineering, design and advisory services for three main sectors: infrastructure, industry and energy.
AFRY is headquartered in Sweden, but is truly global. We operate out of over 40 country offices across four continents, with 17,000 experts delivering projects in over 100 countries. In 2019 we had net sales of EUR 2 billion.
AFRY’s China has over 100 people and is specializing in industry, energy, construction management and general engineering services.
Due to the expansion of our business, we are looking for qualified candidates to join us in the Jinan office for the following position.
Process Engineer Pupl and Paper
- Involve in technical consulting study
- Feasibility study, basic and detail Engineering
- Process optimization and debottlenecking
- Sale support (Technical concept)
- Site services if needed.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Pulp and paper technology education background, college degree or above, international graduate preferred.
- 制浆造纸技术专业教育背景，大学及以上学历, 留学硕士学历优先。
- 10 years above experiences in pulp & paper industry, recycle fiber, chemical pulp, mechanical pulp working experience preferred.
- Engineering company/ main suppliers/overseas projects working experience preferred.
- Fluent verbal and written English is a must.
- Solid computer skills in Microsoft office and engineering design tools.
- Good communication and coordination capability.
- Positive, integrity, proactive and responsible.
We offer the following to qualified candidates:
- Friendly international working environment with a wide variety of interesting and challenging tasks
- Competitive salary package
- Career opportunity in one of the largest international consulting and engineering companies
- Possibility to grow professionally and advance in career
Interested applicants, please send your update resume in English with recent photo, educational transcript and expected salary to:
Human Resources Department, Pöyry Shandong Engineering Consulting Co., Ltd., China,
We are always seeking for dynamic and enthusiastic individuals who add to our global network of expertise. In case you are interested in working for us, but none of the current job openings look suitable, we also warmly welcome open applications.
Closing date: 31 Dec 2024