Business Finance is part of Finance & Performance Advisory within Deloitte Consulting. We provide strategic support to finance leadership teams in a variety of large organizations, in Denmark predominantly the C25 companies. We are the number one provider of professional services for CFOs. We work closely with our clients on complex, large-scaled transformation projects centred around finance functions, which often involves cross-border teams, collaboration with leading experts across the global Deloitte network and application of new technologies to facilitate great results for our clients.
Exciting tasks await you!
We are looking for new colleagues with a passion to transform the Business Finance agenda at the world’s most interesting companies across a variety of industries. You will work in highly dedicated and ambitious teams alongside experts and top minds, all truly dedicated to reshaping and improving finance organizations. You will navigate complex organizations and projects, which creates a range of exciting opportunities for you:
- Engage in client dialogues and help shape the ambition for the future Business Finance organization
- Facilitate and run client meetings and workshops to co-create future designs and solutions
- Drive analysis and derive insights to deliver impactful recommendations
- Implement transformational changes to enable new ways of working
- Support commercial effort with proposals and organize market events
We deliver impact that matters
In Business Finance we offer our clients a unique value proposition. We deliver end-to-end projects to maximize impact and ensure lasting effect of transformations and solutions. Our ability to leverage a variety of capabilities across Deloitte Global enables us to support our clients during all phases through analysis, ambition setting, design and implementation. Our typical projects are anchored in Business Finance, yet they involve multiple functions to enhance capabilities across the client’s value chain. Typical topics for our projects are:
- Strategic performance management
- Planning, budgeting, and forecasting
- Management reporting & analytics
- Cost and profitability management
- Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) solution design and implementation
- Finance business partnering
Your professional experience
We are looking for ambitious candidates with a willingness and desire to develop Business Finance, our consultancy offerings and in particular their own talents to be a top performer in the finance community. We expect that you:
- Have completed/are about to complete a relevant master’s degree with excellent academic performance
- Have 0-4 years of relevant experience (e.g. from other consultancies or within Business Finance/FP&A)
- Have delivered outstanding results at your current job (part-time or full-time)
- Strive to deliver the highest quality in all your work
- Possess a strong analytics aptitude and have a structured and project-oriented approach to your work
- Can communicate complex problems in an effective and understandable manner
- Work collaboratively in teams, big and small
Our inclusive and development culture
We embrace diversity and foster a unique inclusive culture. We offer a steep learning curve where the sky is the limit in terms of personal and professional development. We focus intensively on talent development through continuous feedback, an international consultant academy and a dedicated talent manager to ensure your ongoing personal development and career progression.
Click the apply button above, if you are ready to join our team. Send your application, CV, and grade transcript from your educational degree together with any other relevant documents. We read the applications and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis and therefore recommend that you apply as soon as possible. Please do not hesitate to contact senior consultant Astrid Hansen Rynning at +45 27 57 67 97 if you have any questions about this position.