Our opportunityWe are looking for a person who is empathetic, insightful, flexible and resolute.
We are looking for Scrum Master / PM who possesses a passion for pushing digital technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented designers and engineers. Our Scrum Master and Project Manager will support the end to end lifecycle of the projects starting from the initial demand of the various countries or group functions and will also be responsible for developing the right proposals that fit our internal customer needs. In this role you will manage digital projects from the early discovery phases, going through the design, prototyping and in some cases until delivery.
As a Scrum Master your main responsibilities will involve
- Manage all aspects of project development for multiple digital initiatives for a variety of internal clients.
- Develop and demonstrate an understanding of the customer business, needs, expectations, and success factors.
- Schedule and manage all resources required to develop the project and ensure timely integration, productivity, and efficient use of resources
- Deliver projects on time, on budget, and within scope, while adhering to the standard development and design process of the company.
- Main contact for client and internal communications regarding project deliverables, status, financial status
- Completes agreed work within established estimates and communicates status and issues promptly
Your Skills and Experience
As a Scrum Master your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- BS/BA degree in Computer science or related field preferred
- Project management certification (PMP or equivalent) is a plus
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant project/program management experience and minimum of 2 years agile/scrum program management experience
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Previous consulting experience in complex multi-national organization is a plus
- Solid understanding of the design processes for digital solutions as well as creative production and deliverables. Including UX Resarch, UX and UI Design.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full design and mobile development life cycle
- Ability to facilitate a solutions oriented approach to managing projects
- Should possess creative, design orientation
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively convey complex information at all levels.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is a must, any additional languages is a strong plus
- Strong experience with MS Tools: MS Project, Visio, Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Azure VSTS
- Agile Development Methodologies and tools (Confluence, Planner, Azure VSTS)
Nice to have:
- Onsite/offshore and outsourcing experience.
- Option to work remotely within Spain even up to 100% - you choose
- Flexible working hours
- Wide range of internal and external trainings
- Free English, German and Spanish classes depending on the needs
- Ticket restaurant
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan - after 1 year in the company
- Referral bonus if you bring other talented people like you
- Special banking and insurance conditions
- Exclusive Employees discounts
Primary work location is Barcelona, Poblenou. Please apply with your CV in English.
Who we are
Looking for a challenging and inspiring work environment where you can make a difference? At Zurich millions of individuals and businesses place their trust in our products and services every day. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, enabling, businesses and communities to face a world of risk with confidence. Imagine if you could help people do this all over the world. You’d give them confidence and reassurance by protecting what they love most. It’s a big challenge, but you will be supported by a world-class team who believe in helping you to reach your full potential and deliver on our promises.
So be challenged. Be inspired. Help us make a difference.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.