At Maersk we have a vision that’s larger than the ocean: to be a true integrator of container logistics connecting and simplifying our customers’ supply chain through global end-to-end solutions. We count on our people to make it happen.
If you want to be a part of passionate international Air Team, you want to see how it is to fly beyond horizon and share your great and out of the box ideas, send your application before takeoff.
- Reviewing the environmental records of freight carriers to inform shipping decision
- Upselling of existing or new solutions (insurance, warehousing, customs, etc.)
- Selecting shipment routes, based on nature of goods shipped, transit times, or security needs
- Determining efficient and cost-effective methods of moving goods from one location to another
- Informing clients of factors such as shipping options, timelines, transfers, or regulations affecting shipments.
- Process air freight services:
- Shipment/order management
- Obtain quotations and optimize costs
- Timely and accurate scheduling of hazardous and non-hazardous air bookings
- Coordinate customs brokerage
- Ensure the complete and timely transfer of cargo (pick up, delivery, etc.)
- Prepare and process shipment documentation & billing
- Identify transactions and tasks that require special handling, recommend improved processes to management and implement resolutions. At Maersk, we really value your feedback.
- Be able to request, then negotiate, freight quotations to include details such as freight capacities, packing dimensions and weights, coding, etc.
- Comprehend the full range of freight forwarding services: order management, brokerage, monitor and control services, cost optimization, etc.
We are looking for:
- Previous experience with Air Freight or any previous exposure to Air product is required for this role
- Pricing experience would be a plus.
- You have a passion for customer satisfaction and service excellence.
- Good working knowledge of Office Pack
- A collaborative, team player motivated by achieving results, and accustomed to high performance KPIs.
- Comfortable in a changing environment
- Fluency in both Spanish and English . Portuguese will be a plus.
- Ability to be flexible when needed as our job is not always 8-16
You will have a unique opportunity to stretch your capabilities by learning from, sparring with and building lasting relationships with diverse and professional colleagues all over the world.
Joining Maersk, you will become part of the global family of the company that moves 20% of global trade everyday all the way, where one of our core values is Our Employees. It goes without saying that we value diversity: we thrive on the diversity of our talent in all its forms and we see it as a strength in building high-performance teams across brands, cultures and locations.
You have been reading so far, we’re are glad to see you are interested. If you could see yourself in this role, we look forward to hearing from you!