Autoliv is the world's largest automotive safety supplier, with sales to all major car manufacturers in the world. More than 68,000 associates in 27 countries are passionate about our vision of Saving More Lives
What you’ll do:The Account Manager (Airbags, Steering Wheel, Seat Belts) is responsible for the business related issues for specific vehicle projects.
- Primary responsibility is to win new and replacement business while maintaining acceptable profitability levels.
- Leads the negotiation of contracts and contract changes and presents to Customer the technical reasons/explanation for the price changes.
- Must be able to understand and discuss technical changes as they relate to price/cost. Needs to understand technical descriptions and drawings as they relate to price changes.
- Participates in Cross Functional Team activities.
What is required:
- Experience in Automotive industry at OEM preferred Mazda, Nissan,
- Drive Customer Focus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business. Engineering background a plus.
- Years of Experience: 3-5 years preferred
- Specific job related skills: Previous commercial and/or technical project management experience.
- Customer and interface effectively with suppliers.
- Leadership with multidisciplinary teams.
- Excellent English skills.
- Manage Execution.
Autoliv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.