Requisition ID: 18676
A Career in Beer and Beyond:Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is to brew beverages that unite people to celebrate all life’s moments. We’ve been brewing iconic brands for over 350 years and are now proud to be offering a modern portfolio that expands beyond the beer aisle.
We are Talent Brewers with our culture routed in our core Values.
We believe in our brands and our people, and that diversity, equity and inclusion are the key ingredients to a winning team culture. We want you to join our team of brand ambassadors who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get excited about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Associate Financial Analyst, you will be joining our Finance Development Program (FDP.) This program is a 3-year commitment to our business where you will rotate to a new team or department approximately every year to learn more about our business. Areas within the finance department that you could rotate to include, but are not limited to: Internal Audit, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) and Investor Relations (IR,) Operations Finance, Global Business Services (GBS,) Sales Finance, Marketing Finance, and the Controller Group. Rotations are based on both personal interests and business needs.
This position could be based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin OR Chicago, Illinois, so the ideal candidate would be open to both locations as well as relocating during the program. In this role, you will have a direct manager, and will work with a variety of members in your direct team as well as within the broader finance organization, including other members of the program.
- Obtain information from customers and business partners to draw conclusions about business processes, take a systematic approach to evaluating alternatives, and make recommendations to management
- Use accounting principles and knowledge of internal controls to provide objective, timely, and accurate financial information
- Use financial analysis techniques, tools, and concepts to provide practical counsel to business unit partners and to help drive business results
- Review, evaluate, and prioritize tasks/project assignments and communicate key issues to management
The Other Qualifications:
- You have a relative 4-year degree and 1+ years of financial analyst experience preferred (internships included)
- You are open to positions in both Milwaukee, Wisconsin and Chicago, Illinois for the opportunity
- You have solid knowledge of GAAP and internal controls (CPA or CMA preferred)
- You have strong Excel skills and experience with financial software (SAP, Nielsen, Margin Minder preferred)
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities.
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent relationships within the business
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance including a hybrid work model of 3 days in the office
- We care about our People and Planet and have challenged ourselves with stretch goals around our key priorities
- We care about our communities, and play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks, giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Engagement with a variety of Employee Resource Groups, which can provide volunteer opportunities, leadership experience, and networking through the organization
- Ability to grow and develop your career centered around our First Choice Learning opportunities
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental, vision, 401k option with incredible employer match, generous paid time off plans, an engaging Wellness Program, and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with amazing resources
- On site Pub, access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events and, of course... free beer and beverages!
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors, the health and safety of our people is our number one priority. That’s why all offers of employment in the U.S. where legally permitted are contingent on the candidate showing proof of being fully vaccinated against Covid 19 (currently one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine or two doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine) to pass the pre-employment requirements. Individuals with medical issues or religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.