SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Job DescriptionWe are looking for an Entry Level Valuations Analystfor our Los Angeles, CA location.
- Performing independent valuation of exchange traded, fixed income and derivative products.
- Reconciling differences between valuations derived from multiple sources to determine fair value of our clients investments
- Interacting and Maintaining effective relationship with clients
- Understanding basic pricing models, data inputs, and methodologies and addressing client’s questions around valuations
- Performing ad-hoc analytical tasks, including pricing on Bloomberg Terminal and testing in UAT during valuation enhancements
- Interacting with other departments including Fund accounting and Operations
- Effectively utilize SSC GlobeOp's proprietary software applications including trade capture, pricing, and reporting systems
- Helping produce reporting to Management
- Bachelors degree in Mathematics, Accounting or Finance or related field
- Looking to take or having some/all parts of the CFA passed
- Solid product knowledge of Credit Derivatives, Interest Rate Swaps, Derivatives Options, Equity Derivatives and other OTC derivatives transactions
- Proficient with Bloomberg terminal particularly with OTC derivative valuation models
- Experience with quantitative pricing models
- Strong communication skills, including written, listening and presentation abilities
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel Strong attention to detail
- Solid analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Ability to work under pressure and manage
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.