About our group:
Seagate’s Lyve Cloud Professional Services Organization provides product & implementation expertise to our customers to enable them to achieve their desired business outcome.
About the role - you will:
- Leverage both customer relationship skills as well as technical expertise to help customer successfully adopt Lyve Cloud and Seagate Products.
- Engage with diverse stakeholders across the customer organization including C-Suite Executives & cross functional teams and be the “voice of the customer” within Seagate.
- Be responsible for Pre-Sales & Post Sales Support.
- Understand customer requirements and pain points
- Create Solutions & Solution Architectures around Lyve Cloud & Seagate Products
- Design & implement PoCs for strategic customers and solution showcases
- Collaborate with Sales, Product Engineering, Solutioning & Customer Success Teams to deliver optimal solutions to the customer
- Establish SOPs for PSO & Customer Engagement Playbooks
Your experience includes:
- 5+ years in Cloud Infrastructure & deployment and Cloud Solutions
- Experience in Up & Disaster Recovery Implementations
- External Customer facing or internal enterprise experience as a technical lead
- Program Management & Enterprise Technology Implementation
- Strategy Development
- Customer Advocacy
- Requirement Management, Effort Estimation, Risk Management, Verification and Validation, Managing software or business processes for operations, systems, projects, tools or policies
Our Gold LEED-certified Fremont product-design campus drives innovation, bringing together a diverse set of engineering, design, operations, support and administrative teams. The site is equipped with state-of-the-art clean room and lab space. On-site social activities are popular, including our annual BBQ, ice cream social, and holiday events. Wellness programs, gaming rooms and the on-site fitness center help round out and balance your Seagate work-life experience, along with opportunities to give to our local community.
Location: Fremont, USA, Research Center