Surface Warfare Analyst, Senior
Bring in-depth understanding and expertise to one or more aspects of service or joint missions, processes, and culture. Apply advanced consulting skills and extensive technical expertise. Develop innovative solutions to complex problems. Provide management and technical advisory support for established Surface Warfare Enterprise (SWE) processes and special projects. Interact with senior leaders and stakeholders across the SWE to identify issues and develop analytically based approaches to solve critical surface force readiness issues.
- 15+ years of experience with Surface Warfare maintenance and modernization and readiness generation methodologies
- Knowledge of Navy Surface Warfare maintenance databases
- Ability to brief Navy Flag-level leadership
- Secret clearance
- Bachelor's degree
- Surface Warfare or Engineering Duty Officer Certification
- Experience with Surface Warfare Enterprise processes
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change. #LI-AH1, APC7