Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for solid candidates in Brazil with experience in banking relationships. Operations and marketing experience are a nice to have.
Crypto experience will be a plus.
Advanced English level is mandatory.
- Help build out and manage the Brazil fiat business, including operations, product localisation and regulatory matters
- Maintain strong relationships with banks and payment partners as well as oversee regulatory and licensing issues
- Manage, grow, and lead a high-performing team including shaping the fiat strategy in Brazil and defining hiring needs in the market
- Oversee and set budgeting, P&L and KPIs
- Lead local fiat/new user growth and business development activities
- Connect with the local community and monitor industry/competitor trends in order to optimize product, marketing, and operations strategies
- Data-savvy, understand basic metrics of marketing and operations
- 3-5+ years of proven success in a similar role leading a business unit, operations or regulatory coverage role in a payments or financial institution
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player
- Problem solver and results-driven
- A passion for crypto and digital assets
- Fluency in English is a must
- Capable of working under pressure
Conditions:・ Competitive salary
・ Flexible working conditions
・ Flat organisation
・ Great Locations with a highly talented and international colleagues
・ Be a part of the exciting future of the crypto-currency revolution and work on the world's no.1 crypto-currency exchange!