Global Conservation Full-Time
Reports to: Finance and Operations Manager
Location: Muang Thong Thani, Nonthaburi (regional office)
Country Program/Sector: Global Conservation Program – Greater Mekong
Position Type: Full-time
- All Employees in the office
- Finance, administrative, and HR, and project staffs of Asia Countries; especially, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Vietnam, Cambodia
- Relating New York team to support the activity in Asia Countries
Expected travel: Approximately 0 - 3%
To support Wildlife Conservation Society – regional office, Nonthaburi, WCS seeks a Human Resource and Administrative Officer to set up the office, maintain all of our human resource and administration. The role will include, but not be limited to, Talent Acquisition and Management, Compensation and Benefits Management, Employee Relations, Learning and Development, as well developing and maintaining relevant HR and administrative tools resources, process, system, translation, procurement in compliance with rules and regulations of the Thai government, WCS and donors, IT, logistic, and other office management tasks. The position will ensure the smooth day-to-day HR and Administrative operation, and provide some aspect of strategic guidance and advisory.
The Human Resource and Administrative officer – WCS - Asia will be responsible for;
1. Human Resources;
- Processing Local recruitment, onboarding of new hire, exit management, engagement of consultant etc.
- Changing in International Staff status change is communicated to HR Director Asia/Pacific in timely manner for global processing
- Timely processing of International staff VISA and Work Permit application in adherence with country program guidelines and following the national labor laws.
- Ensuring updated HR record such as staff information, timesheet, contracts, and relating staff documents.
- Ensuring compliance to WCS policies, and local laws
- Liaise with HR Director Asia/Pacific to coordinate any global HR efforts for local implementation
2. Office and Administrative Organization
- Supporting the regional staffs with administrative functions as requested on a daily basis.
- Creating and maintaining organizational culture and office organization such as all paperwork and documents: physically and digitally, healthy working office environment, office supply management, IT system etc.)
- Ensuring the procurement process complied with rules and regulations of WCS, donors, and country Laws, according to project needs and budget
- Managing asset registration (record, monitor, tracking inventories, disposal, and etc.) in accordance with established procedures
- Assisting to organize business travel, trainings, meeting and seminars as required
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
- At least a University Degree relevant discipline (Business Administrative, Human Resource, English)
- Minimum 2 years of working experience (human resources, and admin). Experience with an international organization is added advantage
- Computer and systems skills required with respect to MS Office applications (MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint required), and preferably experience with Enterprise Resource Planning software (SAP or equivalent)
- Must demonstrate strong verbal and written skills in Thai, and English, to international standards
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and be comfortable participating both as an effective individual contributor and as a leader and listener
- Must have significant attention to detail, be well organized, self-motivated, honest, resourceful, effective and efficient at multitasking
- Receptive to building and maintaining positive relationships with people from all backgrounds, genders, cultures and viewpoints.
- Flexibility to work overlapping hours with teams located in different time zones