What’s in it for you?
Our training program will teach you the ins and outs of our technology stack and how to be a successful software engineer in our high-energy and fast-paced environment. Training consists of lectures, labs and group projects. You'll become a pro on the Bloomberg Terminal and learn how we do database systems, network communication, real-time data processing, and build UIs. After training, you will be ready to hit the ground running, leaving the class with a strong network of new friends and colleagues from a range of backgrounds. You'll join a global team of engineers with a real passion for both innovating and solving problems.
We'll trust you to:
- Take ownership of the full development cycle
- Partner with business stakeholders and other developers to design, build and roll out solutions that will optimize complex workflows
- Understand and efficiently manipulate large datasets
- Make quick, thoughtful decisions
- Be a collaborative member of your team
- Have a deep understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Be an excellent problem solver
You'll need to have:
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technology subject
- Programming experience in C, C++, C#, Java or Python
If this sounds like you please apply here: https://careers.bloomberg.com/job/detail/93145
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other classification protected by applicable law. Disruptive innovation and breakthrough performance only happen when we are able to channel the diverse ideas and experiences of our employees to solve the needs of our clients.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com.