The key focus of this role is to generate customer, commercial and product insights to support the development of customer and go to market strategies for the Health Insurance business, through the application of data and analytics.
The role demands an experienced individual with strong problem solving, data analysis, data preparation and visualisation skills, and an ability to work across a matrix environment with business and technical stakeholders to understand customer and business problems, develop hypothesis and solve for them.
- Develop insights and recommendations by undertaking data sourcing, data preparation, analysis design and visualisation to support product development, go-to-market plan and customer experience strategies
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand their commercial imperatives and translate into data-driven approaches
- Be supportive and proactive in strengthening the technical capabilities of the analytics / performance function
- Deepen understanding of the Health Insurance industry and remain abreast of relevant industry, market, competitive and regulatory developments
What’s in it for me?As well as a competitive salary, a range of Bupa benefits and flexible working/ work from home arrangements, you’ll be challenged and encouraged to innovate. You will collaborate strongly with colleagues who are committed to delivering exceptional experiences. We trust, respect and consider everyone, knowing your difference will make the difference.
What do I need?
- Programming in SQL (required), R, Python and/or SAS
- Visualisation tools such as Power BI and Tableau
- Experience with Data Bricks, Azure Synapse and Azure Data Lake will be highly regarded
- Comfortable using Microsoft PowerPoint and Word to craft presentations based on a defined narrative / storyline and key messages
- Possess strong quantitative, analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills
- 3+ years’ experience in a data and analytics related role
- Experience in Health Insurance will be highly regarded
- Tertiary qualification in analytics, science, business/economics computer science or related discipline
- Full working rights - Permanent resident or citizen of Australia
What is it like to work there?Be at the heart of helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. At Bupa, we employ more than 80,000 people globally who are making this a reality. One thing stands out about Bupa people -our customers are our passion; they’re at the heart of our culture of care. If you've got the belief, the drive and the talent to help us in our ambition then we’d like to hear from you.
Candidates must submit a cover letter to be considered for the role.
Time Type: Full time
Job Posting End Date