SafeGear is an entrepreneurial company focusing on safety products such as safes, retail security and fire safety that targets businesses, governments and customers. Our Barcelona office is leading our international expansion focusing on sales, marketing and customer service.
SafeGear is looking for qualified individuals to join our team on an ongoing basis, and develop themselves as future professionals in an international environment.
- Create content and product descriptions for our website
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Blogging and Newsletters
- Project management related to your home country
- Assist with customer service and supplier management
- High level of working proficiency in English. Other European languages a big plus
- Tech savvy and very good at using software tools
- Good communication skills and a team player
- Relevant education in business, marketing, engineering or similar
- EU Passport required for internships. Please only apply if you have this!
A dynamic and entrepreneurial company with interesting career opportunities
A small team and international work environment located in Barcelona
Safe working environment with extra spacing, hand sanitizer, good air ventilation etc.
First month is unpaid. After that, we offer a monthly allowance of 300 euros depending on experience and duration of stay. Additional, interns arriving from outside of Spain are normally eligible for a monthly Erasmus grant of 300 euros.
If you are interested in joining a growing company, please send us your resume and your motivation letter via the "Apply Now" button.