Our client is a Swedish international market-leading global provider of credit management services, with more than 10,000 employees in 25 countries. They offer services designed to measurably improve clients' cash flow and long-term profitability by managing customers late payments and collections as well as purchasing receivables.
As a Front office Service advisor, you will:
- Be at the forefront of the business, handling multiple channels inbound/outbound interactions to support customers located in Norway.
- Establish positive engagement with the customers, build strong relationships and demonstrate fair treatment guided by the company's values.
- Conduct affordability assessments to fully understand each customer's financial situation and, where appropriate, set up reasonable payment plans with clear timescales.
- Maintain system notes, ensuring records of calls are entirely accurate, professional, and a true reflection of the conversation
- Reflect our clients in a positive and professional manner
- Thrive to achieve business targets and meet individual and team KPIs.
We are looking for candidates that demonstrate:
- Native or High level in Norwegian or Danish and High in English both spoken & written.
- Customer support experience (not compulsory but will be positively valued).
- Willigness to move to Málaga (Spain) in an office base job.
We offer you more than a job
- Opportunity to participate in the development of a front-running service center.
- Professional growth and development opportunities in a diverse and international financial working environment.
- Market-leading remuneration package including a competitive base pay (including two extra salaries per year), attractive bonus scheme, private health insurance, and ticket restaurants.
- Permanent full-time employment contract.
- Relocation support and assistance.
- Continuous learning program to develop your skillset and ensure your success
- Central offices are located in Fuengirola (Malaga), near the major highway, bus stations, and 10 min walk from the central public train station.