We are looking for a Local Performance Manager who helps build a high-performing team from scratch with a proven track record in solving complex problems in a fast-changing environment. A topic leader who is diving deep, doesn’t stop before finding answers and who drives innovation in a highly cross-functional environment.
We believe you should have experience in significantly improving the status quo on high-impact projects that improved business performance, on the basis of a very strong analytical and experimentation driven mindset that had already influenced product roadmaps before.
- Reporting to ‘Head of marketplace operations’, you are responsible for defining marketplace analytics frameworks that enable both central and local teams to spot shortcomings / imbalances in marketplace health along various metrics
- In collaboration with the regional marketplace performance, product teams as well as data teams, you are in charge of
- Design, test and operationalize a set of metrics that need to be monitored to assess the health of the marketplace on a continuous basis
- Build decision trees / playbooks on how to respond to specific shortcomings in a marketplace
- Develop structured dashboards and visualizations to enable regional / local operational team to self-diagnose marketplace health issues
- Performing root-cause analysis of marketplace issues / imbalances using marketplace analytics frameworks
- Project manage issues in marketplace health and facilitate timely resolution of the underlying issue
- You are in charge of developing standardize our marketplace performance reviews, such as booking funnel performance, marketplace health indicators, cancellations
- To facilitate this, you will perform structured experiments in collaboration with products managers to optimize the marketplace performance
- 5+ years of full-time work experience with at least 2 years in a fast-paced company / startup, Strategy or similar position in the Marketplace business
- Ridehailing / Micro Mobility / Food delivery or related marketplace / platform business model experience is a huge plus
- Experience in product management / product operations / commercial role is a plus
- People leadership and team building skills: You have led a team before and have experience in hiring and building a high-performing team
- Ability to drive decision making: across multiple departments and senior stakeholders
- Data driven decision-making mentality: Sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking and experimentation
- Strategic thinker: able to see the big picture and balance long-term vision with short and medium-term goals
- Innovative & ambitious mindset: always focused on doing things better and faster
- Great stakeholder management skills: Strong collaboration, and superb communication skills (both written and oral) and ability to synthesize information quickly
Diversity and inclusion:At FREE NOW, we commit to being an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or age. We celebrate diversity and have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Together with passionate, creative and collaborative colleagues, we are following our purpose of making mobility available for everyone.
Move like youAt FREE NOW we have colleagues from over 70 nations! We value open communication and welcome everyone as they are. We are all one team and follow the same goals – that’s why we share our insights and results to get on track together every month.
Your wellness and work-life balance matters to us. We offer trust-based and flexible working hours as well as the option to work from home. In the office, you can enjoy our free drinks and daily fresh fruit. Do you like to be active? Take part in our subsidized gym membership. Bigger plans? Take a sabbatical leave and get out there!
Let’s grow together! We believe in a transparent career growth plan, quarterly development sessions with your team lead as well as regular 1:1s to help you thrive! For your own ideas, you’re welcome to set up initiatives and projects.
Need a lift? Check out our language classes and internal peer-to-peer trainings.
More Benefits? Monthly budget for FREE NOW rides, quarterly team events, company-wide onboarding days at our HQ in Hamburg, relocation assistance for internationals, birthday-off, kudos and many more!