Finance Business Partner — ImplementationCelergo — Streamline (CSL) Business Unit operates in a fast-paced environment with significant growth perspectives.
The finance organization is looking for a key associate who will provide financial and strategic decision support to the implementation organization to ensure achievement of short- and long-term financial goals.
Collaborating with management and other partners, Finance Business Partner (FBP) will facilitate the understanding of key business dynamics including starts (new business as well as transitions and migrations), set up productivity analysis and margin improvement. FBP supports the revenue growth and margin improvement of the business unit. FBP acts as a support function to the operating plan, forecast process, and management reporting/financial activities. In addition, FBP is responsible for working closely with the center of excellence finance analysts, while managing processes and building capabilities to achieve key goals and objectives.
RESPONSIBILITIES:Business Partnering: Partners with key stakeholders to align on business priorities and drive effective solutions/execution. Constructively communicates compelling arguments based on facts and data, and obtains necessary buy-in to deliver on business objectives:
- Builds working relationships with business leaders and other partners in support of key priorities and objectives
- Leverages networks and collaborates with resources across organization to achieve business objectives
Business Analysis: Uses deep understanding of objectives, issues and root causes and provides insightful, fact-based data analysis to help solve complex problems
- Assists with providing financial and strategic decision support to management to ensure achievement of short- and long-term financial goals
- Drives research and analysis of trends, leading indicators and business statistics; displays comprehensive understanding of business model and key drivers
- Drive and leverage the use of centralized CSL Finance COE team
Strategic Planning and Initiatives: Partners with business to develop strategies and initiatives to drive growth, effectiveness and margin improvements
- Develops business cases and recommends financial strategies to ensure business growth/market presence and margin improvement
- Maintains an awareness of general economic, competitive, business and financial conditions and communicates impact on business operations to key stakeholders
Operating Planning and Forecasting: Creates annual operating plan and performs forecasting to provide visibility into business results to enable business decisions
- Drives business analysis to support operating planning and forecasting
Financial Operational Policy: Establishes and maintains consistent financial operational policies and procedures to govern related practices
- Drives identification of best practices related to financial operations policies and procedures; recommends modifications as needed
Management Reporting and Financial Close Activities: Produces and distributes recurring and ad hoc management reports. Responsible for financial reporting accuracy; partners with different functions and ensures adequate control environment to mitigate financial and business risks in collaboration with process owners
- Leverages recurring and ad hoc management reporting to identify trends, build business cases, highlight opportunities and risks, and drive business decision making
- Ensure accurate financial reporting (Starts, Backlog, No-Starts)
- Degree in Business Analytics, Finance or similar Business-related subject preferred (MBA or master’s in finance or alike is a plus)
- Experience partnering with operational teams highly desirable
- +5 years Financial Planning and Analysis experience
- Extensive experience in financial modelling, target setting, performance measurement, strategic planning, and business case development
- English fluency is essential
- Microsoft Office skills essential; advanced level in Excel
- Power BI / Tableau experience
- Experience working with databases
- Hyperion Planning knowledge is a plus
- Excellent analytical and interpretative skills, intellectual rigor, and an ability to think independently, and outside the box.
- An unquestionable ability to deliver results under tight deadlines and time pressures. Self-confident and outgoing, with a straightforward personality. Comfortable working with very sensitive data and able to maintain a high degree of discretion. Professional and personal integrity
- High sense of curiosity, able to get the story behind the data and understand root cause of business drivers.
- Adapt at forging strong relationships within a matrix environment: collaborative work style.
- Demonstrable success in working in a large Multinational Corporation is essential and a strong personal desire for success and career progression is strongly preferred.
- Autonomous and comfortable to challenge the status quo across the organization.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.