We are looking for a developer eager to join an international team which is expanding the portfolio of GEA software solutions for the Food and Beverage industry applying the latest technologies. This is a long-term initiative in which you will be able to take on new responsibilities and acquire a wider knowledge in IT.
Your responsibilities and tasks:
- Coding on the frontend of desktop and mobile app, following requirements and technical guidelines;
- Participating in testing and deployment phases;
- Being part of an agile/scrum based environment;
- Promoting the developed solutions internally within the company.
Your profile and qualifications:Requirements
- As main tech will be used: Angular.js and CSS
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
- 2-5 Years of experience in a similar role
- Degree in Computer Science, Information systems, SW engineering or similar
- Team player with capability to work independently and take initiative.
- Knowledge of tech involved in the backend, such as C#, Python, SQL
- Familiar with dockers and cloud infrastructure
- Knowledge of design and implementation of microservices distributed systems
- Experience with continuous integration