Location: Madrid, SpainIn fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.Thales in Spain is a leader in technological solutions applied to Defence, Aeronautics, Security, Transportation and Space and, furthermore, is a global centre for excellence in Space, Security of Critical Infrastructures and Transportation. With a turnover of €320 million and a staff of 1,200, it exports approximately 40% of its total production principally to the Middle East, North Africa and Latin America.
In Thales Spain, our Finance department growing! The person who will join us,
as part of the Finance controlling team, should…
- Support commercial teams in the bid process for the financial aspects (as i.e). : contractual aspects, financing, cash profile, credit coverage, costing level of contingencies…
- Manage analytical accounting data (OI, Sales, WIP…): and its interphase with General ledger accounts.
- Preparation, control & analysis, and propose actions in deviation.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting and communication of related financial results to the Head of Controlling in Thales Spain.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Business Administration or similar
- Knowledge of finance controlling/economics
- 1st.experience in Finance controlling (2years)
- Advanced level of Excel. Valuable knowledge in SAP, Oracle core model
- Very good English language skills and valuable notions of French or Japanese
- Competencies: analytical profile, excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills, team work
Thales es una empresa comprometida con la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, y por esta razón, trabajamos en la sensibilización y difusión sobre la materia tanto a nivel interno como externo At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!