We’re Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world’s fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Strategic Demo Engineer.
The Demo Excellence team owns the presentation of Celonis end-to-end in our sales cycles. We strategically define the way we present our product and value proposition. The Demo Excellence Team enables the entire Celonis Ecosystem on how to pitch demos and deliver ad-hoc projects for our Executive Management team.
The Role:As Strategic Demo Engineer, you will be pivotal in creating scalable product presentation assets - used in all customer engagements at Celonis. You will define the first experience the customer has with our product. In this interdisciplinary role, you will learn to partner Data Science practices, Project Management skills and industry knowledge.
In order to manage your own projects and successfully deliver them, you will collaborate and develop strong long-standing relationships with internal and external stakeholders cross-functionally.
The work you’ll do:
- Strategically define the way we present our product and value proposition
- Own projects to showcase the latest product developments
- Continuously innovate our Demo platform
- Collaborate with the Celonis Ecosystem on how to pitch our demos
- Partner with the Executive Management team to deliver ad-hoc projects
The qualifications you need:
- Curiosity about data and a desire to unveil what data science can do to improve businesses globally
- Experience in the field of Business Informatics, Computer Science, Information-oriented Business Administration/ Economics, Mathematics or a comparable degree program
- Prior internship or work experience in consulting or data science
- Ability to think analytically, work in a structured manner, and quickly comprehend new topics and interrelationships
- Excellent presentation skills and comfortability working with various customers and stakeholders
- Possess exemplary communication skills and are fluent in spoken and written English (all other languages are a bonus!)
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events, and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued, and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers headquartered in Munich, Germany, and New York City, USA, with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. .