Job Title: Partner Manager
Employee Type: Full Time
Department: Partner Management
Reports To: Manager of Partner Management
Job SummaryThe Partner Management Specialist is the primary owner of the relationship with the In Country. Partners (ICPs) across multiple countries within a specified geography. This team member has responsibilities ranging from ICP pricing negotiation and Sales Support, ICP performance management, and strategic sourcing of new providers.
This role is a critical aspect of the global supply chain management with in-country providers. The team member will be the primary support for both, internal team members as well as the local partners. The PM Specialist is an integral aspect of Celergo/ADP’s ability to provide efficient, accurate, and cost-effective global payroll solutions.
- Monitor and manage the performance of ICPs.
- Assist with and manage ICP escalation requests.
- Respond to and resolve issues/tickets from internal team members.
- Strategically reviewing partners/countries to recommend focus for new provider sourcing/allocation.
- Sourcing new ICPs, including managing the search and vetting of system and processes.
- Managing annual price renewal processes with ICPs.
- Negotiating fees with ICPs with a focus on expanding Celergo margin and placing Celergo at a competitive price point within the given country.
- Strategically setting ICP preferences for new business within each country.
- Manage country-specific sales RFP question gathering.
- Maintain and manage engagement letter and termination notices.
- Research, document, and communicate major legislation and compliance requirements.
- Coaching and training internal team members on complex country-specific requirements and legislations change as needed.
- Provide training to ICPs on Celergo process, procedures, and systems.
- Analyze metrics related to ICP performance and prioritize process improvement projects.
- Approve and maintain security access to Celergo systems for ICP users.
- Manage data requests for local requirements for benefit of CGC and other global systems.
- Assist with other PM projects assigned.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, particularly with Excel spreadsheets containing high volumes of data.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with cross-cultural sensitivity
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking and attention to detail
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to work under pressure in deadline driven environment
- Experience in working across multiple cultures
- Language skills and/or International experience preferred
- Ability to work flexible hours as required.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.