Material Planner AOG-MON18275
Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy efficeincy, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will:
- Adhere to General Work Requirements
- Communicate timely information to the customer (i.e., Purchasing Agent, Chief Pilot, VP of Operations, Aircraft Owners) with reference to the current status of the customer backorder
- Contact internal Bombardier supplier as appropriate (such as Learjet, Shorts Brother, BICCM, Dehavilland & Canadair MLA’s) through Senior Management to achieve customer solution
- Contact external vendor front-line customer service representative through Senior Management to achieve customer solution in order to meet the customer demand / flight schedule
- Communicate with logistic / freight companies for delivery of customer unit
- Update the VIP CODE AOG Board (internal customer information board)
- Update Senior Management of customer order status
- Update the Part Logistics database in Lotus Notes
- Track the time it takes to a customer backorder requirement, beginning with order confirmation from the Customer Service Representative (CSR) and ending with shipping the Air Way Bill to the customer
- Update the customer order in SAP if changes are required
- Place or update a Bombardier Aerospace Parts Logistics Purchase Order with a vendor in order to meet an AOG customer requirement
- Create repair service orders and coordinate repair/overhaul’s through the repair station.
- Serve as Material Handler as required to move AOG parts.
As our ideal candidate,
- You typically have 4 years related experience in or supporting an aircraft service facility
- You have Associates Degree or equivalent degree or experience
- You have Sales / Customer relations experience, Customer Service Training, Aircraft General Familiarization Training and MLA/Inventory Planning Experience.
- You typically have 2+ Years Procurement / Purchasing Experience and vendor negotiations.
- Understanding of Procurement billing processes related to invoices, discrepancies and payment.
- You possess Computer skills necessary to learn and/or operate word processing, spreadsheet, database, email, and web-based applications, SAP knowledge
- You ideally have the ability to interpret aircraft blue prints and drawings
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigation status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone.
Join us at https://bombardier.com/en/careers/career-opportunities
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 08.10.2021, 6:42:37 AM
Unposting Date: Ongoing