Regular / Permanent
WHO WE ARESUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOINGThe FSR is providing well-described tasks in the water treatment area (Engineered Solutions). She or he provides service where needed, mainly in Spain and Portugal, but not limited to. He or she will be based in mainland Spain.
The following activities are a guideline; others can be part of the job scope
- EH&S compliance.
- Equipment Start-up and Commissioning.
- Operation & Maintenance activities at Fixed Sites and Mobile Units.
- Repair/Maintenance/warranty work
- Aftermarket specific technical assistances.
- Minor assembly, as required.
- Site manager for new projects or upgrades.
- Contractor supervision.
- Execute minor chemical analysis on site.
- Customer and internally reporting/Data processing.
- Participation in Piloting and Field trials.
- Participation in the local team meetings to share best practices.
- Travel within the geographic area when required.
- Help with Site Surveys.
- Focal contact person at customer site.
- Quality Management of contracts assigned.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Service mentality, customer is our priority.
- Skills to manage technical problems at customer site.
- Skills to work within a wide team in Europe.
- Diplomacy and Communication skills.
- Good Electrical and Mechanical background and experience. Use of tools.
- Availability to work in shifts and weekends.
- Availability to travel around the country and Portugal.
- Good English and local language skills.
- Computer base knowledge (Word/Excel/Outlook).
- Water treatment technologies knowledge desired.
Industrial engineer or similar.
Compensation: Annual 0.00 - 0.00 EUR
Is relocation for this position offeredNumber of Job Openings: 1
Company Grade/BandWater Technologies and Solutions (WTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.