Associate Project Manager
Spain - Madrid (Primary)
Job Title: Senior Associate Project Manager, Regulated Industries, Financial Vertical
RWS Holdings plc is the world’s leading provider of technology-enabled language, content management and intellectual property services. We help our customers to connect with and bring new ideas to people globally by communicating business critical content at scale and enabling the protection and realization of their innovations.
Our vision is to help organizations interact effectively with people anywhere in the world by solving their language, content and market access challenges through our collective global intelligence, deep expertise and smart technology.
Customers include 90 of the globe’s top 100 brands, the top 10 pharmaceutical companies and 18 of the top 20 patent filers worldwide. Our client base spans Europe, Asia Pacific, and North and South America across the technology, pharmaceutical, medical, legal, chemical, automotive, government and telecommunications sectors, which we serve from offices across five continents.
Founded in 1958, RWS is headquartered in the UK and publicly listed on AIM, the London Stock Exchange regulated market (RWS.L).
For further information, please visit: www.rws.com
RWS Regulated Industries division: provides a full suite of language services exclusively for highly regulated industries such as Life Sciences, Healthcare, Financial services, and Legal industries. This includes language solutions for clinical trial management and linguistic validation of Clinical Outcomes Assessments (COAs), insurance, retail, commercial and investment banking, compliance, mergers & acquisitions and Litigation.
About The Role:
This role is focused on servicing customers within the Financial Services industry (both regional and international) and working closely with a Madrid and Europe-based Project Management team as well as the wider network of the organization.
To manage regular projects (of varying degree of complexity) in an efficient and effective manner, utilizing available tools and best project management principles and customer relationship skills, as well as company practices in place in order to achieve excellent customer satisfaction while meeting financial and quality KPIs.
To apply and develop a working knowledge of project management principles and customer relationship skills while working independently as well as part of a team.
- Overseeing and executing a full cycle of localization projects from a range of customers from start to finish which typically includes, but not limited to:
- Creation of estimates and proposals for client approval based on a project scope and provided materials
- Project planning and implementing best methodology and processes including risk management and compliance
- Creation of project schedules using RWS tools and systems
- Close financial monitoring and control of projects through available tools and systems
- Effective verbal/written communications with clients, internal and external stakeholders and the wider team members regionally and globally where need be
- Adhering to RWS project process including Translation Management Systems, CAT tools, QA tools, Financial platforms, etc.
- Monitoring and mentoring of any assigned Project Coordinators/Associates
- Identification of project/process improvement opportunities and escalating to a Manager
- Holding regular project meetings, documenting these and distributing minutes/actions to the team
- Maintenance and updating of invoicing tables and ensuring timely and final invoicing
- Development and preparation of process documents where required
- Educated to a Degree Level
- CAT tools and QA tools knowledge
- Good written/verbal communication in English, as well as another foreign language is a plus
- Good presentation skills
- Good Microsoft Office and Internet knowledge
- Ambitious and with a desire to learn and progress
- Analytical and structured problem solving abilities
- Flexibility and the ability to travel
Life at RWS - We work hard together to deliver for our customers; our expertise, professionalism and determination to never let others down drives us to be passionate and serious about what we do, deliver customer value, yet always adding a human touch
As a company focused on connecting people through language, diversity and inclusion are fundamental to our company culture. RWS is an Equal Opportunities Employer and we are committed in ensuring that all employees work in an environment free from all forms of harassment and discrimination and one that actively promotes teamwork, diversity and trust. All employees have a right to be treated with respect and dignity. RWS operate in a manner for the inclusion of all - any form of discrimination is expressly prohibited. Employees are selected and promoted on merit alone and no other factors whether race, gender, age, religion, marital status, gender identity or disability are taken into consideration.
We are proud to work in a company where all can succeed and grow their career and while RWS operates in accordance with all local employment laws, if local law enables any form of discrimination this is against RWS company policy and we will adhere to the highest standard.
Recruitment Agencies: RWS Group PLC does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward any unsolicited resumes to any RWS employees. Any unsolicited resume received will be treated as the property of RWS and Terms & Conditions associated with the use of such resume will be considered null and void.
Localisation Project Management