ModSquad has partnered with multiple top tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Social Media Moderation!
Do you have a Social Media Moderation background?
Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?
ModSquad is seeking Mod Contractors to join our network!
If you want the chance to work gigs on the coolest of client projects... then ModSquad is the place for you!! Our clients are strictly Top Tier whose product offerings and services are hip, contemporary and very current. You will instantly know who they are and very likely use them yourselves. Their customers expect the best service and support and that's where we come in.
Our Mods bring super skills, a positive attitude and great vibe to project work everyday. Mods assist and guide customers to the right answers, solve concerns and are the GPS for customers to understand and optimize the best use of a client's product or services. Project gigs available now and more are on the horizon.
Our client architects, strategizes, develops and implements groundbreaking franchise content and leverages it across all media platforms. ModSquad is collaborating on two different TV shows with the studio, both coming soon to a popular streaming platform.
We need mods who are enthusiastic about the fantasy genre to help moderate social media channels (Twitter, Facebook and Instagram) related to the show. Our objective is to help the studio to gauge the mood of the community and identify any trend.
You’ll work on a social media tool (Sprinklr right now, but we plan to move to another tool in the near future), where you’ll monitor the discussion on different threads, and escalate what’s important.
10 pm - 2 am PST
9 am - 12 pm
10 - 15 hours per week
90 days (as needed)
Language skills needed: Arabic, Turkish, Italian, English, Latin American Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, French, German
What’s In It For You:
- The potential to work with some of the coolest clients around the world like the NFL, Vimeo, and Topps!
- Flexible self-scheduling
- Access to ‘Hot Gigs’ postings exclusive to the Mod Network
- Work from home
- Competitive hourly rate - Discussed during your first interview
- Paid orientation
What We Are Looking For:
Familiarity with a moderation tool
- Familiarity with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Passionate about the subject matter
- Aware of online trends
- Critical thinking
- Professional level language skills in one of the following languages: Arabic, Turkish, Italian, English, Latin American Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, French, German
- Moderating content on the platform
- Following approved processes and adhering to strict client guidelines
- Keeping up to date on all procedures
- Submitting timely shift reports detailing all activity from each shift
- Dedicated laptop or desktop computer with Windows 10 or above (Please note: A Chromebook is not sufficient for ModSquad projects.)
- Quality headset
- Quiet workspace to take calls
- Willingness to install MSQ security software and 2FA app on phone
- *PRO TIP***: Take your time and make sure you do a thorough job in completing your application. Your responses should be grammatically correct and comprehensive. This will greatly increase the probability of scoring an interview!
Please note: A Chromebook is not sufficient for ModSquad projects.
Who is ModSquad?
ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad's expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 70+ countries, we’re your squad for the digital world.
ModSquad is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation. ***Pay rates vary by client and are not negotiable. Rates will be disclosed during the interview process
#workfromhome #freelance #remote #modsquad #wearethemods #customersupport #emailsupport